***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm look at those goal posts moving now.

I'm fairly certain I was addressing Goat there in relation to the institutional racism wasn't I? I was literally agreeing Hungary is more racist than England and was even comparing SE Asia. My point was not to wallow or dwell in racism in this country as it's far better than elsewhere. I literally said things weren't perfect too.
I don't care who you addressed institutional racism is a serious problem in this country and as you said this is the least racist country, so it's going to be worse in other western European countries. I tell you what, we should start dwelling less on racism in this country, when black players aren't racially abused for missing a penalty or stopped because the car they are driving is deemed too good for them as well as a host of other things.
I then addressed a image posted by a poster who I was involved in a thread with about fake racism, and now to hold your frame you're pretending i'm trivialising the racism from some of the Hungary fans just as Flaneur tried to do to try to reframe my point which is clearly untrue, and now that the England players who were racially abused should look at the positives???

You're trying to twist two seperate points together now aren't you? That's incredibly weak and utterly disingeneuous.
Instead of talking about the black players that were racial abused and the action that the government we've been talking about this image and headline and that's because of you. You brought that up and talked about a whole country being slurred which is your perception, this is what you've chosen to 'dwell' on and by doing that and saying the other things that you've said you are trivialising the racial abuse of the players.

Who knows. It doesnt seem that wrong though does it. They were racists and their picture was published and got branded as racists. Whoever does something cuntish , there should be no mercy.
True, they were racists. A lot of Hungary and the Eastern block countries are sadly, i don't think they'll ever change. But NOT the whole country, which that headline implied.

True, they were racists. A lot of Hungary and the Eastern block countries are sadly, i don't think they'll ever change. But NOT the whole country, which that headline implied.
Yea im sure it wasnt meant as if all Hungarian men women and children are racists. That would be really stupid. The newspaper just panders to it audience.

I don't care who you addressed institutional racism is a serious problem in this country and as you said this is the least racist country, so it's going to be worse in other western European countries. I tell you what, we should start dwelling less on racism in this country, when black players aren't racially abused for missing a penalty or stopped because the car they are driving is deemed too good for them as well as a host of other things.

Instead of talking about the black players that were racial abused and the action that the government we've been talking about this image and headline and that's because of you. You brought that up and talked about a whole country being slurred which is your perception, this is what you've chosen to 'dwell' on and by doing that and saying the other things that you've said you are trivialising the racial abuse of the players.
You're the one dwelling on it, I was just offering a more positive outlook to Goat. I certainly didn't say we should ignore anything, and when do you ever offer positivity on anything? You're completely obsessed with spreading doom and gloom all the time, much like that hread in which everyone who shared your views were practically willing there to be more racism than there was. I think that's abhorrent as should anybody who is against racism. That's twisted, again like you are because you're trying to maniuplate this argument into something else. The truth doesn't apear to matter at all, just how you can frame something to pat yourself on the back. Well it's backfired hasn't it? Just like in that thread.

And what is is this a competition to see who is the most outraged about these disgusting racists making monkey chants?

I made a postitive point, then I called out a slur against an entire nation, something that was in the general theme of the topic at hand because several others were encouraging people to not tar the entire country as being racist like these idiots at the game. I called out hypocrisy, is that not permitted? Like I said before to you, everything has to be on your terms does it? Well i don't think so mate.

Is that the new racism now, to not virtue signal? Is this a competition to see who is the most outraged? Well maybe for you pal.

You're the one dwelling on it, I was just offering a more positive outlook to Goat. I certainly didn't say we should ignore anything, and when do you ever offer positivity on anything? You're completely obsessed with spreading doom and gloom all the time, much like that hread in which everyone who shared your views were practically willing there to be more racism than there was. I think that's abhorrent as should anybody who is against racism. That's twisted, again like you are because you're trying to maniuplate this argument into something else. The truth doesn't apear to matter at all, just how you can frame something to pat yourself on the back. Well it's backfired hasn't it? Just like in that thread.
East Asia is the same from what i've seen, although white people aren't exactly celebrated either generally, which makes the whole notion of any western europe countries being institutionally racist utterly ridiculous. It's not perfect, but we live and I repeat, we live in the least racist place on earth, and there's a reason for that, and quite frankly i'm sick of being demonised by celebrating that fact as me being far right.

Some times you have to smell the roses a d look at the positives, not dwell on the bad.
That's the positive outlook you offered, East Asia is as racist Hungary which makes the whole notion of institutional racism ridiculous, we live in the least racist country on earth so just accept it, don't complain because it's better than those places is your argument. No thanks to sticking my head in the sand like you do. That's why you put the Brexit thread on ignore, you couldn't bare to think about the car crash you voted for. There's no roses to smell when you're not afforded the same rights and treatment because of your colour.
And what is is this a competition to see who is the most outraged about these disgusting racists making monkey chants?

I made a postitive point, then I called out a slur against an entire nation, something that was in the general theme of the topic at hand because several others were encouraging people to not tar the entire country as being racist like these idiots at the game. I called out hypocrisy, is that not permitted? Like I said before to you, everything has to be on your terms does it? Well i don't think so mate.

Is that the new racism now, to not virtue signal? Is this a competition to see who is the most outraged? Well maybe for you pal.
You didn't make any positive point and the slur was a perceived one. You can complain about what you like I'm just saying black players were racial abused during the game which was clear abuse and you want to rant about a headline you perceive as racist against all Hungarians while not being outraged at the money chants at all, instead choosing to talk about racism is exaggerated in this country.

That's the positive outlook you offered, East Asia is as racist Hungary which makes the whole notion of institutional racism ridiculous, we live in the least racist country on earth so just accept it, don't complain because it's better than those places is your argument. No thanks to sticking my head in the sand like you do. That's why you put the Brexit thread on ignore, you couldn't bare to think about the car crash you voted for. There's no roses to smell when you're not afforded the same rights and treatment because of your colour.

You didn't make any positive point and the slur was a perceived one. You can complain about what you like I'm just saying black players were racial abused during the game which was clear abuse and you want to rant about a headline you perceive as racist against all Hungarians while not being outraged at the money chants at all, instead choosing to talk about racism is exaggerated in this country.
Blah blah blah I can't even be bothered to read all of this rant. You lost the debate mate. Sorry.

And I just appreciate what's good in this world and celebrate it sometimes. You dwell in misery, quite clearly so if anyone has seen you in the Brexit thread.

I'm out. Enjoy the sunshine, smell the roses, orrr spend your life looking for doom.

Adios

Blah blah blah I can't even be bothered to read all of this rant. You lost the debate mate. Sorry.

And I just appreciate what's good in this world and celebrate it sometimes. You dwell in misery, quite clearly so if anyone has seen you in the Brexit thread.

I'm out. Enjoy the sunshine, smell the roses, orrr spend your life looking for doom.

Adios
You just appreciate what's good in the world like... the toilet thread, what a happy thread that was and you were lovely and positive!

Tala.

Hilarious to see PowPow get thoroughly ended. Will take him decades to come back from that one. Well done MVP on winning the debate and doing it in a classy manner. Anybody with an ounce of common sense and decency will agree. And you didn't even to announce your victory, such is the classiness of your behaviour. I approve.

:dude:

Biggest ending since Australia beat American Samoa 31-0 in the Fifa 2002 World Cup qualifiers!

Season 4 Game Set Match GIF by The Office

Also, read this in an article and I thoroughly agree:

"In any normal workplace, if an employer thinks someone is going to be abused as they go about their job, something would be done to ensure it couldn’t happen. For some reason football almost self-deselects from the standards of behaviour we expect in other employment scenarios – and that’s got to stop. If my son or daughter was playing for England in Budapest, I would expect the football authorities to have a duty of care to protect them.

Prevention has to come first. And if that means countries that can’t guarantee player safety are not allowed to participate in tournaments, then we have to go that far. You can’t ban countries in perpetuity but a decision has then to be taken as to when it is appropriate to let them back in, just as there was after fan violence led to European bans for English clubs in the 1980s."

That's me out of this thread, having had my final say. But once more...well done MVP. You the true...well....MVP!

Hilarious to see PowPow get thoroughly ended. Will take him decades to come back from that one. Well done MVP on winning the debate and doing it in a classy manner. Anybody with an ounce of common sense and decency will agree. And you didn't even to announce your victory, such is the classiness of your behaviour. I approve.

Biggest ending since Australia beat American Samoa 31-0 in the Fifa 2002 World Cup qualifiers!

"In any normal workplace, if an employer thinks someone is going to be abused as they go about their job, something would be done to ensure it couldn’t happen. For some reason football almost self-deselects from the standards of behaviour we expect in other employment scenarios – and that’s got to stop. If my son or daughter was playing for England in Budapest, I would expect the football authorities to have a duty of care to protect them.

Prevention has to come first. And if that means countries that can’t guarantee player safety are not allowed to participate in tournaments, then we have to go that far. You can’t ban countries in perpetuity but a decision has then to be taken as to when it is appropriate to let them back in, just as there was after fan violence led to European bans for English clubs in the 1980s."

That's me out of this thread, having had my final say. But once more...well done MVP. You the true...well....MVP!
Thing is because it such a sunny lovely day the man who posted 20 times about racism in this thread alone. Will not be able to reply as he will be too busy enjoying himself.

Unnecessary arguing and goading!

no need for it

Reported to Admin Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom