I Fucking Love Scott Parker!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bournemouth have a decent start in the PL and some on here will start to hold him in the same regard as Potter.

Next manger, blah, blah. Project blah, blah. And so on...

I don't find it that odd really, he turned us down to join Newcastle and Wet Sham, though he did eventually join us we didn't get the entirety of his peak years (1 good full season?) and there's a nagging feeling for me that he wouldn't have joined us had the Spammers not been relegated.

I like him, as far as liking people you don't know goes, but I'd hardly call him one of our own.

Sometimes it's not about length of service.....

Sometimes players just arrive, commit and bond..... (Also see Gallas despite all the baggage of his previous clubs.)

Scott is a lifelong Tottenham fan so that’s probably why.

He's also already been back to work on the coaching staff too, so clearly made a good impression behind the scenes.

I'd love for him to make the grade as a gaffa and be our main man one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom