I Fucking Love Scott Parker!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too early for Scotty to pick up the tough, caretaker top job at Fulham? Looks like they are going down. If they don't get straight back up they could struggle with the wages they are probably paying.

Personally I think he should maybe have served some time as a number 2 somewhere. I suppose it's very difficult to turn down the number 1 position if it's offered though.

Too early for Scotty to pick up the tough, caretaker top job at Fulham? Looks like they are going down. If they don't get straight back up they could struggle with the wages they are probably paying.

Personally I think he should maybe have served some time as a number 2 somewhere. I suppose it's very difficult to turn down the number 1 position if it's offered though.
They really should have got more out of Southampton and the pikies, but other than that he's had a rough stretch of matches to start off there. I doubt he'll be offered the gig full time, but if they get on a roll with the easier fixtures ahead and build some momentum maybe he can make his case.

Would like to see him succeed and I'd like to see Fulham return to the PL and stabilize. Would be good to see him getting great experience and learning on the job. Entirely possible he could wind up in charge at Spurs one day.

He’s just trying to play positive football instead of grasping for survival. His players don’t have enough quality for open play like wolves did, but he has no defensive plan in motion.

they looked fun in division 1, but clueless in the PL.
Was the same when he took over in their relegation season as well. He's still a young manager and hasn't grasped the value of defensive play yet it seems. He'll learn.

It doesn't help that Fulham are run by a carny.

Very happy for him. It’s been a bumpy ride to promotion for Bournemouth (amazing run of form which had them clear at the top, followed by a lot of inconsistency) but he’s got there in the end. That’s now two clubs he’s got promoted.

I'm oddly ambivalent about Scott Parker. I don't think of him and immediately go Spurs Don't hate him mind.
I don't find it that odd really, he turned us down to join Newcastle and Wet Sham, though he did eventually join us we didn't get the entirety of his peak years (1 good full season?) and there's a nagging feeling for me that he wouldn't have joined us had the Spammers not been relegated.

I like him, as far as liking people you don't know goes, but I'd hardly call him one of our own.

Don't get me wrong, I like Scott Parker and all, but I think it's odd how strongly some people associate him with Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom