I have sent Daniel Levy a job application for vacant manager position (OP)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

B8gf6Ob.jpg

Last edited:
I've also applied but I've told him that I don't require a transfer budget and I think I can get something out of winks. I've also mentioned my great punctuality which I've heard is something a lot of employers look for! Lets see who he goes for :llorishowudoin:

We all remember the summer we signed zero players. Like me, the whole time you were sitting around like the gullible chucklefuck you are thinking “I mean there’s NO WAY Spurs wouldn’t sign anyone. Any day now, any day now...” over and over again until all of a sudden it was the day after deadline day and you realized you had underestimated the bald man.

Well the bald man is about to play the same game with the manager. “I mean there’s NO WAY Spurs wouldn’t hire a manager for the season. Any day now, any day now...”

Sent mine in .
1. Proud to work with Mr Levy and spin any shit
to rip fan base off financially.

2. Go for Chinese players , cheap , get 20,000 tourists every game and get rid of any demanding trad fan base.

3. Use existing squad without Kane , Son and build team round Wanks.

4. Prioritize NFL franchise ( guaranteed money no risk ) over THFC.

5, no demands to challenge for anything.
and work proudly with any puppet DOF.

Blimey the cunt has called me in for a interview. Wants to explore the Chinese angle. .

Back
Top Bottom