i think harry might be dropping hints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so all these articles going on about harry aligning himself to buy hazard and remy,
or at the very least being involved in a bidding war for signatures.
now correct me if im wrong but the 50 mill to buy these players was only offered to
harry as a bargaining chip to keep him at spurs. if he is already saying he is gonna
use the cash to buy the aforementioned players surely if we had to read into things deeper
that means harry plans on staying at spurs, otherwise what right does he have to even
be mentioning spending that "warchest"?
i think its almost safe to assume he will stay...

I think he will only stay if he genuinely thinks he can mount a serious challenge for the league.

hence talking about these supposed world class players.

Refuses to rule out managing England, yet has ruled out Chelsea almost immediately. He'll be gone.

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his trap. He swore blind he wouldn't manage Southampton and yet he did. I only believe with Redknapp what is tangible and so far he is playing his cards pretty close to his chest

As much as i would like Harry to stay this is not happening always destined for England job! No matter what he says i take with a pinch of salt...he will be next England manager end of. We simply cant compete with the big boys when it comes to transfer targets Hazard/Remy both have huge potential but truth is we will not pay 20mil on one player. What concerns me is how we are going to focus on the last 10 games, if there is an air of uncertainty around the dressing room then i think it will effect us! Are we seeing signs of this? maybe but levy knows the score and will have a suitable replacement but he knows we must get champs league place and to be honest i am fearing we could let it slip again...lets hope the boys prove me wrong and really grind out a result in our next prem game and push back on from there!

He's off, and we all know it...
the fact he's a media whore/darling shouldn't detract from the fact he's ONLY ever been in this for himself... his DREAM job is awaiting him on the horizon... he's not gonna stick around with us at the expense of LEADING HIS CUNTRY OUT AT WEMBERLEEE is he???

...the fact he's stated he likes Chas'n'Dave "My kinda music" (jesus wept!) is probably the ONLY thing holding him to Tottenham... but don't be fooled, he's as British Bulldog as it comes, and no amount of website bleatings from us will change his mind...

I just hope his leaving really doesn;t fuck up our season, and the last 3 games were games we might have lost anyway... England, or no fucking England!

We need a decent unbeaten run between now and the end of the season, to ensure that the first 7 months hard work aren't all pissed away in 3 poxy weeks!!

Onwards and upwards... CL here we come... WE NEED TO BELIEVE!!

durbanspur said:
so all these articles going on about harry aligning himself to buy hazard and remy,
or at the very least being involved in a bidding war for signatures.
now correct me if im wrong but the 50 mill to buy these players was only offered to
harry as a bargaining chip to keep him at spurs. if he is already saying he is gonna
use the cash to buy the aforementioned players surely if we had to read into things deeper
that means harry plans on staying at spurs, otherwise what right does he have to even
be mentioning spending that "warchest"?
i think its almost safe to assume he will stay...
I think if you assume that you are asking to be dissapointed.

Harry, being who he is, will play a political game right until he has to make a decision. He's very good at that. It's quite possible he has yet to decide where he is going to go, and that he will wait for the best financial offer. Therefore, if the best deal should come from Spurs he would've potentially harmed that deal if he was seen to be relaxing his concentration on the job.

This way, if Harry leaves he can say he did his job to the best of his ability to the end and it was a late decision to leave. If he stays he can say that he always had his focus on Spurs and it never wavered.

If there's one think Redknapp is not, it's the cockney bungler that he portrays in the media (and, indeed, in court recently). He's a lot shrewder than that.

If Harry has no intention of joining England then now would be pretty good time to make a press conference and say so, no?

The fact he hasn't tells me he already has his pen cocked waiting for the fa to push the contract in front of him.

Ben said:
If Harry has no intention of joining England then now would be pretty good time to make a press conference and say so, no?

The fact he hasn't tells me he already has his cock waiting for the fa to push back on him.

THIS ^

Back
Top Bottom