Ian wright decent geazer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's better to us than a lot of our own ex-players/managers to be honest. Like the chap, favours his scum as he should but not shy of admitting when we deserve praise even against the woolwich.

Always like Ian Wright tbh.

I met him ONCE at westway sports centre when I was around 9. Had a full spurs goalkeeper kit on surrounded by Goons dying to get his autograph. He picked me out amongst everyone, told me to come to him and he signed a magazine I was carrying then proceeded to give me a a pack of 4 tennis balls and a tennis racket before asking my mum if I was doing ok in school etc etc. He didn't acknowledge anybody else as well which made me feel really special as a kid.

I met him ONCE at westway sports centre when I was around 9. Had a full spurs goalkeeper kit on surrounded by Goons dying to get his autograph. He picked me out amongst everyone, told me to come to him and he signed a magazine I was carrying then proceeded to give me a a pack of 4 tennis balls and a tennis racket before asking my mum if I was doing ok in school etc etc. He didn't acknowledge anybody else as well which made me feel really special as a kid.
#grooming

But did he get your mum's phone number?

Yeah, always came across well on Talksport when he co-hosted the Divetime show with Durham - and even reigned in Durham from some of his worst excesses of twattishness.

I remember his saying that he was fine with his son Shaun Wright-Phillips joining Spurs when we were linked with him, and regularly praised our team under Redknapp. So, yeah, decent bloke.

Back
Top Bottom