Ian wright decent geazer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fantastic Tweet/responce to Sugar's nonsense (he's such a massive cunt).

Love this 🤣

I've met him once in the early 2000s going round a theme park with his kids. He was unfailingly polite and accommodating, with everyone that kept going up to him.

My dad used to work at the Woolwich ground and knew a lot of the players and said he was an absolute gent.

I know we are not meant to like him (for obvious reasons) but he is one of the most genuine people you will ever see.

Away from football, yeh seems like a decent bloke.... But Gooner or not, when it comes to his opinions and punditry; meh.... He's a vapid mix of 'company man' and 'banter boy' and was also responsible for Kane being thrown under the bus after the last world cup.

Love this 🤣

I've met him once in the early 2000s going round a theme park with his kids. He was unfailingly polite and accommodating, with everyone that kept going up to him.

My dad used to work at the Woolwich ground and knew a lot of the players and said he was an absolute gent.
Yep.

I see him once a year at a Barbeque held originally in memory of Rocastle, organised by his best mate, who I've known for 30yrs or so, who sadly also died a couple of years ago too. Been doing this now for 20 odd years. A lovely, genuine and honest man. He puts on no airs or graces, even though he clearly knows his fame. He's just one of the lads.

Last edited:
Yep.

I see him once a year at a Barbeque held originally in memory of Rocastle, organised by his best mate, who I've known for 30yrs or so, who sadly also died a couple of years ago too. Been doing this now for 20 odd years. A lovely, genuine and honest man. He puts on no airs or graces, even though he clearly knows his fame. He's just one of the lads.
I knew Davids aunt from my South London days. I've also met Wrighty as a consequence and never hidden my Spurs colours. He is an absolutely lovely bloke he is exactly what he appears. By far my favourite one of that lot. He is a bit of national treasure really. Not watched the women's tournament it's way too nice out but Sugar is a grade A plonker and always has been.

Ian Wright is probably the only gooner I'd go out of my way to speak to. Always seems incredibly likable, top bloke.

Yeah I agree.

I like his punditry - he always seems fair. Of course he's gutted when the scum are getting fucked up, but he's fair about it, and complimentary towards us when its due.

Would have a pint with him, no problem.

Alan Sugar still an embarrassment and a c*nt?

Yup.
He's our Piers Morgan, for shame!
He absolutely is....
The amount of Gooners I know wish Piers Morgan didn't support their club (and so openly!)

But at least Sugar was Chairman of the club for a while, so he does have that angle of 'insider knowledge', rather than just being an obnoxious, outspoken celebrity Fan!

...actually, I'll re-word that; I can't believe he was our Chairman... he's no more than an obnoxious, outspoken Celebrity fan!

Back
Top Bottom