Ian wright decent geazer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sterling is a dick.
The level of criticism hurled at him was way over and above
His picture accompanied every negative news story for a while, even if he wasn't the subject

Sterling & Dele are nice quiet lads who have been treated as though they are worse than Wilshere, Terry or even bloody Lee Bowyer.

It's the blackness x lower class roots 100%. Would have to be majorly dense to not see it.

Could it be possible that the anti-sterling agenda is explained by his style of play, lack of end product, and massive wages? He's often a wasteful player guilty of taking too many touches. Nobody likes a greedy wee cunt.

Sterling is a dick.
The level of criticism hurled at him was way over and above
His picture accompanied every negative news story for a while, even if he wasn't the subject

Especially if you compare the way the Media treats Sterling compared to Rooney and Terry. Rooney was shagging grannys, having affairs, getting wasted before big games and England tournaments and he was always treated as the great white hope. And lets not even get started on Terry...

Is there any evidence to support this? I don't care much for journalists, but to just call some of them racist is only valid if there is something to back it up.
Logical deduction

What separates Sterling and Dele from those others cunts?
Wealth? No
Profession? No
Behaviour? Well yes as the melanin deficient behave worse.
Hobbies? Generally no, except for paki bashing probably.

Could it be possible that the anti-sterling agenda is explained by his style of play, lack of end product, and massive wages? He's often a wasteful player guilty of taking too many touches. Nobody likes a greedy wee cunt.

Walcott never got this sort of hate.

He was amazing last season for City and instrumental in their title win.
His stats were very good. He is a good player period. He has a lack of end product only in the same way maybe someone like Cavani does in that they're often wasteful but still get so many chances they produce a good return- but that standard is still only just below the absolute current beat players in each league.

He had a shit world cup yes. So did many others. And so have even more in the past who also earn shit tonnes.

Key thing. Young black and successful. Can't have that

Scots suffer more discrimination these days in the UK than black people do.

Muslims suffer more discrimination than any other minority group in the UK.

Discuss.

Especially if you compare the way the Media treats Sterling compared to Rooney and Terry. Rooney was shagging grannys, having affairs, getting wasted before big games and England tournaments and he was always treated as the great white hope. And lets not even get started on Terry...
Rooney and Terry have received loads of negative press, and deservedly so.

Scots suffer more discrimination these days in the UK than black people do.

Muslims suffer more discrimination than any other minority group in the UK.

Discuss.

Mate I can only talk for London but we love the Scots down here. I met i very nice Scottish Milf on the way back from the Newcastle game and enjoyed getting fucked up with her in the toilet! COYS LIFE

What's your point?
That there's a big difference with comparing the media's reaction to Theo Walcott to Raheem sterling as even though they are both black ( well Walcott is just as much white but whatever) they come from totally different backgrounds and that plays a part in how they are judged and perceived by the media and some of the general public imo.

That there's a big difference with comparing the media's reaction to Theo Walcott to Raheem sterling as even though they are both black ( well Walcott is just as much white but whatever) they come from totally different backgrounds and that plays a part in how they are judged and perceived by the media and some of the general public imo.
So it's a class issue in your eyes?
I think people need to have clear ideas when they start throwing blanket accusations of racism around.

Do you just say dumb shit to get a reaction?
I would say my empirical observation is as valid as Ian Wright's, wouldn't you?
Or are you still trying to work out how to conflate race and class in a meaningful argument that involves Theo Walcott, Raheem Sterling and every other black or mixed race footballer?

Back
Top Bottom