If it came down to it.... (bit of fun)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which would you rather if you had to choose a reality

• Total voters
This is like that thing where you are up to your neck in Jizz, and someone throws some shit at you. You either duck or take the shit full on in the face.

Also the photoshopping of our crest onto those anti football clog merchants made me throw up in my mouth a little.

To be fair, Harry Redknapp was a semi-chaotic disaster before Spurs anyway. I'd say he was quite comparable to Pulis (besides Pulis having never been relegated, while Harry does it as a part time hobby).

Considering the curveball that is our managerial appointments, you never know!

Oh man, this is somewhat tough actually

That's the idea.

I think our managerial appointments are often a bit..

wtf.gif

So best get used to the idea.

That said, I know that many people wanted AVB to replace Harry, and AVB to go, we just didn't expect it

Would you go as far as saying you'd put him on your 'wanted' list, or just as a lesser of three evils?

Don't be silly, we're Tottenham Hotspur.

Palace had 4 points on Christmas Day, something like 6 points from safety - now they are 7 points from the bottom 3. That's a 13 point swing since Xmas with a horrible Palace side. Well done to the man, he's got them solid and managed to get them scoring some goals too. I think he's a Moyes level manager though.

What about Chris Hughton?

I was looking for Sherwood + 2 managers who play terrible football, but do wonders for the 'team' ethos (Sam can manage the nobheads and make a team from thugs, Pulis can bring rejects together into a starting 11 and achieve mid table easily).

I don't think Hughton has a specific strength to present, he's just very average.

I was looking for Sherwood + 2 managers who play terrible football, but do wonders for the 'team' ethos (Sam can manage the nobheads and make a team from thugs, Pulis can bring rejects together into a starting 11 and achieve mid table easily).

I don't think Hughton has a specific strength to present, he's just very average.

I see. I voted pulis. But I get your point.

I only want Pulis, providing that he has it written in his contract that he:

>wears his Cap, but changes it to an Aquascutum one.
>Does the jump and pointing, flapping, raving like he's dropped a couple of the little fellas :bentley:
>Obtains an old Managers coat from the archives, I'm thinking the old Pony Managers coat. :avblol:

When can you start Tone? :levylol:

As an aside, does anybody have a twitter account? It would be funny as fuck to put out a rumour on it, and see what tabloids run with it, "...Pulis linked with Spurs job":gazza:

Seems I was the only one to click Allardyce, and I don't even know why I did that. My eyes went all funny after reading all three options, blood started to pour out of my nose. Oh the shame.

I'm just gonna go top mesel', I may be some time. I'll shut the door on my way out.

:dude:

Went with Allardyce. He would likely have far better smiley potential and I like calling him 'Big Sam."

And don't tell me you wouldn't mind set pieces taken from our defensive third :gallashmm:

Wouldn't be totally disappointed with us actually getting Pulis. May not be a big name but clearly knows what he's doing. Could argue a case that he's an upgrade on most of our previous managers. Even AVB, who may have won trophies but it would seem he can't do it in the premier league.

Back
Top Bottom