If it came down to it.... (bit of fun)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which would you rather if you had to choose a reality

• Total voters
Pulis and he can bring Jedinak.
And that Jedinak is a leader, someone who would not cop out of a tackle. He is better than Sandro in my opinion, a better passer.

Pulis so we can defend AND score from set pieces! Our corners will no longer be as threatening as a kick off.

& not bottle out of tackles/50-50s

all of a suddon, a wild ian beale appears

EastEnders%20-%20Ian%20Beale%20(ADAM%20WOODYATT)-828032

In all seriousness, I don't think Pulis would do that bad a job - it'd be embarrassing if he had his cap on. but every now and again he tips up looking less chav and more gangsta

587601718.jpg

I think that he has similarities with Redknapp though - I don't think either of them have the experience to quite break through that 'also-ran' category. That was the frustrating thing about HR - he would get a team to 2nd in the league, and the final of every competition and still manage to lose all of them.

It's like he's pissed off a Gypsy

In all seriousness though, remember not to take the thread too seriously as it's a 'worst case scenario' from "ugly football" managers

Pulis. Easy decision, wouldn't be pretty football but we'd win every game 1-0 and win the league #fact

Back
Top Bottom