If Poch does go, either this year or 5 years from now, is Simeone his best replacement?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What broad sheet do I claim to read? You still pissed from that great night drinking cocktails you had at the weekend? You know, the night you spent on here posting all night...:dude:

Why is it exactly that wanting an English manager at Spurs is Xenophobic? I’ve embraced numerous foreign managers at Tottenham over pushing 40 years and if I say it’s high time someone home grown and [preferably Spurs] had a go rather than some Italian or Brazilian, Frenchman or Spaniard - only a Guardian supporting snow flake could possible use “ a race card”.

The sooner your not for profit poisonous rag goes under - the better! :roseunsure:

Simeone is shit version of Mourinho.
I read this in Mourinho's voice.

Jose-Mourinho-on-Luke-Shaw-77be.jpg

Why is it exactly that wanting an English manager at Spurs is Xenophobic? I’ve embraced numerous foreign managers at Tottenham over pushing 40 years and if I say it’s high time someone home grown and [preferably Spurs] had a go rather than some Italian or Brazilian, Frenchman or Spaniard - only a Guardian supporting snow flake could possible use “ a race card”.

The sooner your not for profit poisonous rag goes under - the better! :roseunsure:
Ok, I'll bite Millwall boy..

1. I have never bought a copy of The Guardian, in fact I haven't bought a paper of any description in around 10 years. 21st century me ole mucker.

2. Hoddle has already had his 'go'. You Millwall supporters may have missed that. If you're going to try and be a Spurs fan, then do a little homework...🦁

Ok, I'll bite Millwall boy..

1. I have never bought a copy of The Guardian, in fact I haven't bought a paper of any description in around 10 years. 21st century me ole mucker.

2. Hoddle has already had his 'go'. You Millwall supporters may have missed that. If you're going to try and be a Spurs fan, then do a little homework...🦁

Dick- head.

Never mind Hoddle had a go already; David fucking Pleat was the well renowned come- back - kid at Spurs and Hoddle is 10 times the tradesman than that cunt.

Who knows whether he would come, but I’d love Simeone at Spurs, h is one of the best managers around.

There is that but Graeme Souness showed it could be done!
Sounness was diagnosed at 38 and had a triple bypass, another blockage found at 48 and a heart attack at 62 (He's now 66).
Hoddle as far as I am aware had no problems until his heart attack at age 61. I would surmise they have two quite different conditions.
Hoddle has had his time at Tottenham and if I remember rightly it ended rather acrimoniously as a manager when Levy sacked him. Daniel's statement says everything....

Sounness was diagnosed at 38 and had a triple bypass, another blockage found at 48 and a heart attack at 62 (He's now 66).
Hoddle as far as I am aware had no problems until his heart attack at age 61. I would surmise they have two quite different conditions.
Hoddle has had his time at Tottenham and if I remember rightly it ended rather acrimoniously as a manager when Levy sacked him. Daniel's statement says everything....

This current squad is the sort of material Hoddle can work with and evolve. He did it with England until the media stabbed him in the back -he is a proven supreme head coach!

Not convinced by Simeone, but I don’t actually have any names to throw into the discussion, but stumped here for a suggestion in terms of someone who would be attainable.

Back
Top Bottom