If Poch does go, either this year or 5 years from now, is Simeone his best replacement?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you know the Drink Shop Do bar in the Cally rd? Obviously not; you have your nieces take you to a cocktail bar full of hen-night women - no men not even a barman - all making paper Mache’ dolls and flowered head dresses - see how you get on you cunt!
giphy.gif

Simeone is a cunt. you just say that because he never played us or managed an English team. You would think the same about Jose if he never managed in England

I don't hear many A Madrid fans wanting rid of him. Or players who play/played for him being upset with how he treats them. Look at Mourinho, wherever he goes he cannot last longer than 3 years because he turns he creates a negative atmosphere amongst his players and the fans get the hump too with his moods

That's the thing. Simeone is a cunt with everyone else apart from his players and fans. I don't blame him especially in Spain where he is up against the Real and Barca mafias

We don’t need players to turn it around - we have a great squad, we just need to get them performing to the level they are capable of.
I would be most interested to know who you consider as the top three Spurs players currently not performing to their full potential (apart from Eriksen) :thumbdown:

Simeone would be a dream choice.

Perfect fit for the club given his time at a similar club with similar constraints but unlike Pochettinho actually delivers major honours. I also think his time at A. Madrid has run its course and he needs a new challenge.

As for not being able to attract him - Jesus some of our supporters are so small time. I heard exactly the same with Ramos when we in a far weaker position than now. And if a mid table mediocre Liverpool side can attract Klopp there is no reason we couldn’t do the same.

We can attract the likes of Ancelotti, Simeone and even Conte ( If we made a move in the summer).

Their salary may be the problem

What about Potter from Brighton?
With a DOF
Hearing good things about him

Their salary may be the problem

What about Potter from Brighton?
With a DOF
Hearing good things about him

Why would their salary be a problem when we are paying Pochettino £8-9 million a year? Ramos was one the highest paid managers in world football when he was here.

Our revenue is higher than Napoli, A. Madrid and Inter so I don’t see that as a concern.

Why would their salary be a problem when we are paying Pochettino £8-9 million a year? Ramos was one the highest paid managers in world football when he was here.

Our revenue is higher than Napoli, A. Madrid and Inter so I don’t see that as a concern.

I read on here somewhere that Simeone is on €40 million pa

No way would Levy pay that

Biggest banana skin would be a top name manager asking Levi during an interview how much would be made available to him for new players and who would have the final say in their selection. Manager's salary would probably be the first thing they'd be able to agree on.

Biggest banana skin would be a top name manager asking Levi during an interview how much would be made available to him for new players and who would have the final say in their selection. Manager's salary would probably be the first thing they'd be able to agree on.

We’ve just spent over £100 million on 2 players and virtually no manager has total control over signings in the modern game. They all have committees

Back
Top Bottom