If Poch does go, who would you like to see next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the cryptic post match conference is anything to go by he may be gone at the end of the season. Who would you like to see as our next manager?
I think YOU should do the honours, and request this thread be *closed...

*at least until NEXT Summer, when you'll no doubt dredge it up again!

Agree with this completely - at this point I’d gladly replace Pochettino with a proven winner; Zidane has even been mentioned, possibly nonsense but would be an obvious upgrade in terms of pedigree and prestige. People will point to the fact that he’s had a great squad and won at Real, but Poch has had a very good squad and failed to win.

Simeone and Conte have both managed to win honours with a similar/inferior depth of quality in the past 5 seasons - absolving Pochettino of any obligation to win because he doesn’t have infinite resources is moronic, especially when you acknowledge that while not an expensive to assemble squad, it’s a almost unprecedentedly valuable one.

The hero worship Pochettino gets here is identical to that Keegan received at Newcastle in the 90’s - it’s as if the fan base has a strange fetish for failure.

How long have you been following spurs for? Can't be more than 3 years.

Your post is moronic, and I strongly suggest you find another forum, because you're not welcome here.

Agree with this completely - at this point I’d gladly replace Pochettino with a proven winner; Zidane has even been mentioned, possibly nonsense but would be an obvious upgrade in terms of pedigree and prestige. People will point to the fact that he’s had a great squad and won at Real, but Poch has had a very good squad and failed to win.

Simeone and Conte have both managed to win honours with a similar/inferior depth of quality in the past 5 seasons - absolving Pochettino of any obligation to win because he doesn’t have infinite resources is moronic, especially when you acknowledge that while not an expensive to assemble squad, it’s a almost unprecedentedly valuable one.

The hero worship Pochettino gets here is identical to that Keegan received at Newcastle in the 90’s - it’s as if the fan base has a strange fetish for failure.
Fuck off back to whoever you supported LAST month!
I guess you're finding it hard to shift your Leiscster City shirt on e-bay... thank gawd you bought a Chelsea Man City shirt to cover it up....

No doubt you'll be rooting for Real Madrid & Bayern München next season...

Good luck with the Glory Hunting... hope you find what you're looking for!

Just stay away from OUR club!!

@Kalopsia

Says it all.... come back when you can recite the 1995 FA Cup Semi-Final team!

Do you remember the club before he took over? That’s the point. We’re a totally different proposition now than we were before him. Despite the fucking idiots in the media, it WASN’T all about winning last year, or the years before. Poch has got us to the place where it’s now all about winning, that’s the point…

You speak like a bitter Gooner...
Well ..... are you?

I don't think I'd give a fuck who we'd replace Pochettino with because they would be a guaranteed downgrade and I would seriously fall out of love with football for a while.

I know it's going to happen eventually but fuck me it's going to suck.

200w.webp

Quick question - what area did you buy your season ticket in?

If you say my block then sure the club will accept this post as an acceptable reason to ask to move seats.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom