If the season isn’t completed........(Now with Poll)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the season isn’t completed.........

• Declare the season null and void

Votes: 131 65.8%
  • Finish the season no matter how

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • End the season in the current positions

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Award the league and champions league to Spurs.

Votes: 34 17.1%
  • Stop Liverpool being crowned champions just for a laugh.

Votes: 49 24.6%
  • Give all the prize money to Billy.

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
The Belgian Pro League board has proposed the immediate conclusion of the country's football season, per
@HLN_BE
. It would make Belgium the first European country to officially end its top-flight season, and crown Club Brugge champions.
I didn't like the look of this at first, but then saw that Brugge were 15 points clear with one game (?) left to be played - so fair enough to them winning it.

Goddamn I want a domino effect of leagues getting ended now...
How will they decide the euro spots I wonder? They normally have play offs...

Nobody cares what the Belgian League does. The four major leagues will probably agree to the same thing, which is probably voiding it.

I think Uefa can make things a lot easier if they just agree that everyone who qualified for the last Champions League plays the next one, and allows the major leagues to nominate one team that looked likely to qualify a place in the play offs. Leicester the the PL, Lazio for Serie A etc.

Bein sports and canal+ have refused to pay the next installment of TV money due to the french league, apparently due to a lack of clarity as to when the league will restart

Have the PL clubs had all their money? If not, I can see something like this happening and if it does, it will bring things to a head much more quickly I suspect.

Nobody cares what the Belgian League does. The four major leagues will probably agree to the same thing, which is probably voiding it.

I think Uefa can make things a lot easier if they just agree that everyone who qualified for the last Champions League plays the next one, and allows the major leagues to nominate one team that looked likely to qualify a place in the play offs. Leicester the the PL, Lazio for Serie A etc.
What would you do for EL places?

Not sure if it's mentioned here but I just noticed if you are a BT customer you can apply for a credit for BT Sport 'Goodwill' which means you don't pay for a month. Alternatively you can donate it to the NHS.

I didn't like the look of this at first, but then saw that Brugge were 15 points clear with one game (?) left to be played - so fair enough to them winning it.

Goddamn I want a domino effect of leagues getting ended now...
i dont know the league but it says before playoffs - do they have playoffs for league winner?

Not that I care but as I said yesterday, Premier League players are going to come out of this in a very bad light.

This virus will have all manner of long term consequences and at present, none reflect well on the PL.

Yeah. Having seemingly passed their own peak, I can just imagine the chinese government happily welcoming loads of people based in a country whose government reacted,initially, by saying, testing? No point in that, and said country still six weeks from it's own peak.

Might as well invite Donald "it's all a Chinese Hoax" Trump to hand the trophy over...

Back
Top Bottom