If the season isn’t completed........(Now with Poll)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the season isn’t completed.........

• Declare the season null and void

Votes: 131 65.8%
  • Finish the season no matter how

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • End the season in the current positions

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Award the league and champions league to Spurs.

Votes: 34 17.1%
  • Stop Liverpool being crowned champions just for a laugh.

Votes: 49 24.6%
  • Give all the prize money to Billy.

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
Scotland vs Wales vs Tory's vs Labour vs Manchester vs Khan vs EPL vs FL vs Uefa....

Anyone else wanna dive in on this absolute clusterfuck?
tenor.gif

Anyway, someone has done some calcs to see what would happen if season was curtailed and points for remaining games awarded on a points per game basis, taking into account home and away points per game.

The result is that West Ham would be relegated!

Knowing this, how many here would support that proposal?

Last edited:
Anyway, someone has done some calcs to see what would happen if season was curtailed and points for remaining games awarded on a points per game basis, taking into account home and away points per game.

The result is that West would be relegated!

Knowing this, how many here would support that proposal?
Wholeheartedly

I’d laugh non stop for about 4 weeks

Khan saying he wont let London clubs play games in June. Even as Mayor does he have that power?

Not sure how much say Khan would have over individual boroughs but they could remove the safety certificate for stadiums that they need to host games. Not sure he's be able to outright ban games being hosted, especially as the government has said they can from June 1st.

Not sure how much say Khan would have over individual boroughs but they could remove the safety certificate for stadiums that they need to host games. Not sure he's be able to outright ban games being hosted, especially as the government has said they can from June 1st.

The government retains the right to reverse that decision if they see fit.

It's essentially a "maybe".

The covid training rules for elite sportsmen have been released. I’ve had a skim read and I’m not sure how a contact sport can be trained under their basis. Let alone actual matches played. Players basically have to social distance while training.

The covid training rules for elite sportsmen have been released. I’ve had a skim read and I’m not sure how a contact sport can be trained under their basis. Let alone actual matches played. Players basically have to social distance while training.

To think some were ruing us becoming a long ball team.

I have never read anything so devoid of logic, what happens on match day? Football without tackling? No physical contact? How is any of what they are proposing here going to protect the players? Training in groups of 5? Did they not get the memo that with corona you can be asymptomatic? This is what they seem to be forgetting.

Check your temperature at the door, yeah it's fine mate, now go and infect 5 other people because we don't know if you have it.

Back
Top Bottom