If you had a button that would end Chelsea FC existence would you press it.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

press the button and end chelsea

• yes

Votes: 148 88.1%
  • no

Votes: 20 11.9%

• Total voters
It was on the verge before he came along, as I understand it a couple of days away. No matter which way you look at it they have become so attractive because Putin put stolen money in.

They should be made to start again at the bottom of the pyramid.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

No. In my dreams I want them to suffer and for their nouvelle fans to spend the rest of their lives in the purgatory of driving down the M1 on a late February Tuesday evening realising that the 3-0 defeat to Crewe Alexandra had ended their play off dreams for yet another year.

We would play them once a decade in the lower rounds of one of the domestic cups. They would pack the away end showing all the excitement of a 6 year old on Christmas Eve only to subsequently go down 3-0 to our second xi.

:contepray:

From top to bottom they are the scum of the earth, board members, players, fans, evil to the core all of them

I respect all of our other rivals, as much as I hate them, I respect them

Chelsea, not one little bit, they’re a shit stain on football and the sooner they fold the better

From top to bottom they are the scum of the earth, board members, players, fans, evil to the core all of them

I respect all of our other rivals, as much as I hate them, I respect them

Chelsea, not one little bit, they’re a shit stain on football and the sooner they fold the better

Pretty Pretty good

No hesitation to push the button and push it again to make sure.

They were a horrible club before they came into money.

Chanting their owners name whilst trying to show some respect for people being murdered was just the latest in a long list of reasons to consign the club to history

No. In my dreams I want them to suffer and for their nouvelle fans to spend the rest of their lives in the purgatory of driving down the M1 on a late February Tuesday evening realising that the 3-0 defeat to Crewe Alexandra had ended their play off dreams for yet another year.

We would play them once a decade in the lower rounds of one of the domestic cups. They would pack the away end showing all the excitement of a 6 year old on Christmas Eve only to subsequently go down 3-0 to our second xi.

:contepray:

I still think I'd push the button, but this does sound like a worse existence. The bonus is that maybe it concentrates the worst of their supporters and stops them from moving onto other clubs.

My c**t of a neighbour supports them, my c**t of a brother supports them and every f**king time I go to see us play them they f**king beat us.

Reason enough. BUTTON PRESS

Can we press it more than once?

I would break my hand before I got bored of pushing that button!

The most incredible thing about this poll..... Is that 3 people....... actually said.... No????

W..... T........ F

:avbnaa:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom