If you were at the matches at the moment how would.......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually switched off last night with 20 minutes left. First time I can recall not watching when I could.

But if I’d been at the stadium, I’d have fucked my throat up singing and urging the team on.

I would never boo. I would urge the players on if they started showing signs of effort, if not, I would sit in silence and probably shake my head a lot. I think a silent stadium that is full has a bigger impact than booing.

I don’t think they would play this way with a crowd. And I don’t think the league table would look anything like this with a crowd.

that does not excuse what is happening though as it’s totally unprofessional

If we were at matches I’d like to think we’d be giving the boys a vocal kick up the backside and drive a bit more energy in performances. That’s if I made it out of the bar. I’d kill for £4 pints of draft lager right now.

:pochcry:

I don't know to be honest. I'm not a fan of booing and would like to think I wouldn't do it, but you never know in the heat of the battle with 60k other people there.

Clap every player coming out on the pitch.

Clap frantically at anything slightly positive.
Swear at terrible mistakes happening.
Sing the first half of "oh when the Spurs....." with diminishing enthusiasm.
Start rolling cigarettes around the 85th minute when for sure nothing more will happen.

Stay to the full time whistle.

Possibly sing a corruption of Baddiel and Skinner's timeless classic:

Just fuck off home
Just fuck off home
Just fuck off
Jose fuck off home
Everyone seems to hate the bore,
They've seen it all before
at The Chavs
and Manure

But José only plays it his way
Hope he calls it a day
Or Dan sends him away
'Cause I remember

Hoddle, Gazza and King
We could play with flair once
Rafa bangin' 'em in
Berti being gorgeous

you be reacting?

I’m not a boo,er, I would just sit with my head in my hands and leave 5 min early moaning all the way to the pub or motor etc
The only time I've ever been negatively vocal whilst at a game towards my own team/manager was one of the losses to West Ham under Sherwood (I can't recall what one), it was made all the easier because I couldn't stand him but I found myself doing something similar to this guy..........

tenor.gif

It was over in seconds and I quickly shuffled out the stadium feeling a bit silly but still utterly boiling.

Because I have such disdain for this Chav legend I could easily see myself booing the fuck out of him if I have to watch this dross live.

I’d still be cheering us on but I would probably have been ejected from the stadium for kicking the living shit out of the guys who sit behind me and moan solidly for 90 minutes every game. I absolutely hate them. Complete cunts.

Back
Top Bottom