If you were at the matches at the moment how would.......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw first hand the emotional distress it caused Thimothee Atouba getting booed.

All booing does is feed the flames.

They've heard us all slag them off for 90 minutes from the stands if they're playing that bad.
Yeah, and at the moment, there’s very little feedback in real-time. No wonder they’re flagging. We wouldn’t need to boo, because they’d hear the groans.

What rubbish.... I’m proud of how we’ve got managers sacked and hounded Sugar out.

I’m absolutely clear that the sooner that cunt is gone the better. If it means we need lose 0-8 tomorrow or boo repeatedly so be it
You're an idiot then AND clearly a troll (confirmed when you said you'd like Gerrard as manager).

Joined on Sun, will you make the week?

Actually would probably be singing the name of new manager and encouraging players, because Jose would have gone.
Will just need one week for that to happen if fans are back, fully expect it to happen beforehand

Wouldn’t be in the ground. It’s an amazing stadium but if I am paying good money I want a chance of half decent entertainment, there is next to zero at the moment.

We don’t have to win to make me happy, a 3-3 draw against Man City with a wonder goal from Ndombele and some great passing and I’d be thrilled.

Booing is for gooner cunts.

Plrnty of times over the years WHL has booed off the players after a shocking performance. You pay your money you can let your feelings be known. Showing displeasure with what you have witnessed goes all the way back to Roman times. Don’t think it’s a gooner thing.

And Better than hiring a plane and flying banners IMO. That’s just plain weird.

Obviously social media isn't the best thing to go by but the reaction on social media seems very negative so I'd assume it would be just as negative at the grounds.

Lets put it like this , for many who don't live very close to the ground , matchday is like a whole day's experience. Rather than wasting 90 mins of your time watching the dross from Mourinho , you'd waste your whole day to watch that. So I can't imagine the reaction from fans would be good.
Booing? Perhaps not.

so everything pre dec 2000 didn't reach your standards?

best you find another club then
This is a good point. Strange why so many like to just compare where we are now to where we were in 2000.
Better to compare apples with apples.
In the 20 years before 2000 we lifted a major European trophy, 3 FA cups and a League cup when both were taken seriously.

Personally never boo’d at a game, just isn’t me. But I think my apathetic silence would be just as damning.

The anger and tension in the crowds would be palpable if fans were in the stadium right now.

You're an idiot then AND clearly a troll (confirmed when you said you'd like Gerrard as manager).

Joined on Sun, will you make the week?
Just because I have a different opinion? I want him gone and I want a new approach whilst we still have a chance of turning it around. We have good players, and are underachieving. It’s simply awful

Back
Top Bottom