If you were at the matches at the moment how would.......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a habit of shouting instructions to the players as if I was the manager.

I imagine they are missing my instructions, hence why they look lost on the pitch.

Then I like taking the piss and saying Shoooot when Sissoko gets the ball. The psychopath that I am. 😂

Clap every player coming out on the pitch.

Clap frantically at anything slightly positive.
Swear at terrible mistakes happening.
Sing the first half of "oh when the Spurs....." with diminishing enthusiasm.
Start rolling cigarettes around the 85th minute when for sure nothing more will happen.

Stay to the full time whistle.

you be reacting?

I’m not a boo,er, I would just sit with my head in my hands and leave 5 min early moaning all the way to the pub or motor etc
The only time I've ever been negatively vocal whilst at a game towards my own team/manager was one of the losses to West Ham under Sherwood (I can't recall what one), it was made all the easier because I couldn't stand him but I found myself doing something similar to this guy..........

tenor.gif

It was over in seconds and I quickly shuffled out the stadium feeling a bit silly but still utterly boiling.

Because I have such disdain for this Chav legend I could easily see myself booing the fuck out of him if I have to watch this dross live.

I'm actually thinking of taking a new job, which would mean purchasing a season ticket to London. The plan would be to use that for the weekends to go to more games, but now I'm not too sure.

I don’t think they would play this way with a crowd. And I don’t think the league table would look anything like this with a crowd.

that does not excuse what is happening though as it’s totally unprofessional

Wouldn’t be in the ground. It’s an amazing stadium but if I am paying good money I want a chance of half decent entertainment, there is next to zero at the moment.

We don’t have to win to make me happy, a 3-3 draw against Man City with a wonder goal from Ndombele and some great passing and I’d be thrilled.

As a steadfast supporter of club and Enic , l can't see one without the other. Both are the same.
Ignore all that romantic bull about the game is about winning in style . That ain't got us anywhere , forgot the double that was a fluke.
All those contrived Chas and Dave songs need putting on a back burner.

A new way , a celebration of defensive football ,
praise for work rate over technical ability. The art of 2 banks of 4 or even 5 . Long ball as a theory of intent.
This is today's Spurs that our kindly enlightened overloads have bestowed on us . If you don't like it then you melts can fuck off .

I've never boo'd, I don't agree with it. But I can't promise myself that I wouldn't get carried away with it if the crowd turned. After all I caught myself beginning to mumble the Danny Rose song toward the end of his time!

I would be a head shaker and fuck saker/hand thrower up in the airer a la Dele.

Back
Top Bottom