If you were at the matches at the moment how would.......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Possibly sing a corruption of Baddiel and Skinner's timeless classic:

Just fuck off home
Just fuck off home
Just fuck off
Jose fuck off home

Possibly sing a corruption of Baddiel and Skinner's timeless classic:

Just fuck off home
Just fuck off home
Just fuck off
Jose fuck off home
Everyone seems to hate the bore,
They've seen it all before
at The Chavs
and Manure

But José only plays it his way
Hope he calls it a day
Or Dan sends him away
'Cause I remember

Hoddle, Gazza and King
We could play with flair once
Rafa bangin' 'em in
Berti being gorgeous

The question I would like answering first is, is it still a pie and a pint for a fiver as this will sway my answer to this thread! :angryscouser:
Loss of revenue due to covid means it costs £5 just to look at a pint or pie. For £5 more Daniel will waft the scent of one into your face as you watch him eat it. His eyes never leaving yours in case you try to snatch a bite.

236EDC1F00000578-2846328-image-69_1416766033432.jpg

:levyeyes:

Do you mean the wanky 90's pre Levy Spurs back?

Personally if we're getting Levy out, I want a completely new Spurs that we've never had before, I don't want the Spurs we had before Levy - back.

Last edited:
Loss of revenue due to covid means it costs £5 just to look at a pint or pie. For £5 more Daniel will waft the scent of one into your face as you watch him eat it. His eyes never leaving yours in case you try to snatch a bite.
£5 to join the waiting list so you can preview the menu.

I’d still be cheering us on but I would probably have been ejected from the stadium for kicking the living shit out of the guys who sit behind me and moan solidly for 90 minutes every game. I absolutely hate them. Complete cunts.

Booing is for gooner cunts.

Plrnty of times over the years WHL has booed off the players after a shocking performance. You pay your money you can let your feelings be known. Showing displeasure with what you have witnessed goes all the way back to Roman times. Don’t think it’s a gooner thing.

And Better than hiring a plane and flying banners IMO. That’s just plain weird.

Plrnty of times over the years WHL has booed off the players after a shocking performance. You pay your money you can let your feelings be known. Showing displeasure with what you have witnessed goes all the way back to Roman times. Don’t think it’s a gooner thing.

And Better than hiring a plane and flying banners IMO. That’s just plain weird.
I saw first hand the emotional distress it caused Thimothee Atouba getting booed.

All booing does is feed the flames.

They've heard us all slag them off for 90 minutes from the stands if they're playing that bad.

I saw first hand the emotional distress it caused Thimothee Atouba getting booed.

They've heard us all slag them off for 90 minutes from the stands if they're playing that bad.
Yeah, and at the moment, there’s very little feedback in real-time. No wonder they’re flagging. We wouldn’t need to boo, because they’d hear the groans.

I would literally just sing "We've got Alli" for 90 minutes until Jose takes the fucking hint.

Of course i'd need 60K other people to join in with me to make ourselves heard otherwise it'd just be a bit silly.

Yeah I’ve seen it and heard it. I don’t think booing during the game is great. But understand why I’ve heard it at the end of matches.

All you hear all game is players getting abuse anyway. Same as on here on a match thread. It’s what a fair number of “supporters” like to do.

Obviously social media isn't the best thing to go by but the reaction on social media seems very negative so I'd assume it would be just as negative at the grounds.

Lets put it like this , for many who don't live very close to the ground , matchday is like a whole day's experience. Rather than wasting 90 mins of your time watching the dross from Mourinho , you'd waste your whole day to watch that. So I can't imagine the reaction from fans would be good.
Booing? Perhaps not.

Back
Top Bottom