Ilaix Moriba

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So some people were losing their shit when we did not sign "I am too good not to be starting every game" Moriba...

Lad only got 100 minutes of playing time in RB Leipzig and is now already loaned out to Valencia until the end of the season...
Thankfully we have such a wonderful chairman that wasn't suckered into such bullshit and held firm on his principles. That's right, I'm putting you on notice John Thomas John Thomas Levy saved our club from doing a Leeds for the umpteenth time.

#mychairman #wheelerdealer #masternegotiator

So some people were losing their shit when we did not sign "I am too good not to be starting every game" Moriba...

Lad only got 100 minutes of playing time in RB Leipzig and is now already loaned out to Valencia until the end of the season...

It's funny too how, despite the player being so 'must have', this thread lay dormant for 3 months as people quickly forgot he even existed.

Thankfully we have such a wonderful chairman that wasn't suckered into such bullshit and held firm on his principles. That's right, I'm putting you on notice John Thomas John Thomas Levy saved our club from doing a Leeds for the umpteenth time.

#mychairman #wheelerdealer #masternegotiator

There is a lesson to be learned here.

If we stop signing anyone at all we will dodge 100% of all Moribas on the market !!!

Back
Top Bottom