Imaginary Match Thread: The NOrTh London Derby: New White Hart Lane; Sunday, 26th April 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Favourite NLD for me? The last one at WHL is for sure up there. The atmoshpere was electric. We were playing so well, and then 2 goals in 4 minutes and never looked in doubt after that. The fact that it was Wengers last NLD as well as it sealed the deal of finishing above the Scum for the first time in 22 years made it even sweeter.

Favourite NLD for me? The last one at WHL is for sure up there. The atmoshpere was electric. We were playing so well, and then 2 goals in 4 minutes and never looked in doubt after that. The fact that it was Wengers last NLD as well as it sealed the deal of finishing above the Scum for the first time in 22 years made it even sweeter.
The last season at WHL was beautiful. The dominance over Chelsea. Those games at the end against the scum and Yanited. Being unbeaten in her last outing was really important to me.

Harry is back for this one, always seems to get back for the NLD!
I still can’t believe if we win today we get to go 4th! Let fucking do it!:tobyarm:

Ill never forget us being so dominant at 6 nill up that they let lloris take the penalty for shits and giggles

I know man; letting him swap positions to enable the return of Keeper Kane was unparalleled salt-in-the-wound stuff!

Mourinho = :troll:

Back
Top Bottom