Imaginary Match Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just back from the game. Less said about the performance the better. Ryan Nelson MOTM until his two own goals. I actually thought Vorm was unlucky with the 6th but I couldn’t see very well from behind my mask. Afterwards was a shambles. Queues at Northumberland Park actually went back to Northumberland with the social distancing. Fuck that for next week. Atmosphere was better but probably due to all the coughing. A shame about the serious injury to Lo Celso not helped by the 8 hour wait for a paramedic. Thank God Redemption Brewing were doing take out as all the pubs were shut.

It was lovely to see us play with energy, pressing hard all over the pitch (even Erikssen) and scoring freely. Happy days.

Aurier tackling back in the penalty area without getting tangled in someone’s legs and giving a penalty away

Sissoko showing silky ball control and never pointing at anyone

Back
Top Bottom