In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not much point in appointing anyone if we're going to be kicked out of most things. Thanks Levy. You've screwed us yet again.
Remains to be seen if we'll be kicked out of anything. That's just a threat, the FA and Premier League won't have the balls to go ahead with it because it will be financial suicide for the other 14 clubs and they know it.

If we get yet another ex Chelsea manager that means at some point in the future Frank Lampard is going to be running us. What is it with Levy following Abramovich’s breadcrumbs.

Reports are all over the place. So far I have seen reports of varying veracity around:

Nagelsmann
Santo
Sarri
Martinez
Southgate
Rodgers

So either the media is making shit up (probably) or the club are not targeting a style but a name (possible), which would be the same mistake Levy made with Mourinho. Those 6 coaches styles are different in pretty substantial ways.

Last edited:

Reports are all over the place. So far I have seen reports of varying veracity around:

Nagelsmann
Santo
Sarri
Martinez
Southgate
Rodgers

So either the media is making shit up (probably) or the club are not targeting a style but a name (possible), which would be the same mistake Levy made with Mourinho. Those 6 coaches styles are different in pretty substantial ways.

The media making things up?

Surely not.

Nagelsmann
Santo
Sarri
Martinez
Southgate
Rodgers

Some good sources too re: Nagelsmann. Dan Kilpatrick in the Evening Standard passed comment too, unless I'm mistaken, and he's top tier for Spurs alongside Ally Gold.

Disappointing to not see Ten Hag mentioned (yet), but when you see names like Martinez and Southgate thrown out there the waters seem muddied to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom