In the end it’s not a bad year!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

oavfb9p3lhe51.jpg
Huh...funny this is how I aways I imagined Igula Igula only with a pair of mommies undergarments in his fist.

JEEEEEEEESUS!
We could win the league and you'd still be bitchin'!

Give it a fucking rest will ya, and enjoy the day....

Unless one of you is a secret, bitter Gooner who can't handle it.....?

Oh, HELLOOOO......
nerve touched per chance?
Am glad to see that after several months away,I pay a visit and Igula Igula is in the sin bin. Nowt changes😂😂😂

I want to take every crybaby and every moaning ninny after that 0-0 against Brentford that acted like the whole world was falling apart and slap you upside your head.

You don't deserve the joy of being in the CL after you've been relentlessly slagging off the team at every conceivable moment. You know who you all are.
Everyone's allowed to be disappointed by some results right? It's the phrasing of the disappointment that's the embarrassing thing

Look fella, don't be too down......your boys actually done you proud......8th last season, 5th this. That's a marked improvement, and more importantly you get to keep Arteta for another 3 years. Winner winner, chicken dinner.
You also forgot they spent 250mil to reach 5th. Now that they are spending 150 more they will end up 6th next season 🤣 book it!

Back
Top Bottom