Is Gareth Bale World Class?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I believe he is world class and he wioll be looking to a big club soon.

keep-calm-and-carry-on-fishing-coaster.jpg

Poor effort. 4/10. Jog on.

I tell you what I think.

I think he will be tearing The scums defence a new arsehole next weekend if they defend half as poorly as they did today.

:balelol:

Are you kidding? This isn't even a question anymore. That was the best goal i have ever seen live. Scored 7 out of the last 8 goals. This shouldn't have even been asked.

A WC player, in my opinion, is to be top 2 at your position in the world. The way i see it; Bale has a starting spot.

Absolutely the only clubs that would give a second thought to making him an automatic starter are Madrid and Barcelona, not because he isn't good enough for them, but because they'd have to give some thought about how to best accommodate him in their deep squads.

World Class. You guys can stop bitching about how the definition of World Class is determined. It doesn't matter, he meets every one of them.

Even in the Space Jam scenario of "World 11 against the Monstars" Bale would start. Maybe Ronaldo up front, with Bale and Messi on the wings, with the rest of Barca behind them.

Absolutely the only clubs that would give a second thought to making him an automatic starter are Madrid and Barcelona, not because he isn't good enough for them, but because they'd have to give some thought about how to best accommodate him in their deep squads.

World Class. You guys can stop bitching about how the definition of World Class is determined. It doesn't matter, he meets every one of them.

Even in the Space Jam scenario of "World 11 against the Monstars" Bale would start. Maybe Ronaldo up front, with Bale and Messi on the wings, with the rest of Barca behind them.

Pretty much my thinking too.

Both Real Madrid and Barcelona would definitely have Bale in their squads, but he might not get an automatic start for every match.

No, but seriously. In a hypothetical team of Bale, Ronaldo, and Messi, can you scarcely imagine the number of goals that would fly in left and right?

I know I can't.

Oh, great, you've triple marked Bale/Ronaldo/Messi out of the game? Congratulations fucktard, any two of Messi/Ronaldo/Bale just scored a brace on you while you weren't looking...

No, but seriously. In a hypothetical team of Bale, Ronaldo, and Messi, can you scarcely imagine the number of goals that would fly in left and right?

I know I can't.

Oh, great, you've triple marked Bale/Ronaldo/Messi out of the game? Congratulations fucktard, any two of Messi/Ronaldo/Bale just scored a brace on you while you weren't looking...

So you're saying we should sign this Messi chap? Is he any good?

World class? Nah, cant be, he plays for Spurs. Stick a gooner, Utd, City, Liverpool or Chelsea shirt on him though, and we'll be saying "we could never sign Bale, he's out of our league".

f8d7bbe32670e9f2362c648aba818369.gif

8440487031_12c8f39efe_o.gif

balefreekick.gif

ibfdRqcx1kLS3V.gif

itrAe6dyDMLOe.gif

iJ1FPsI0fMQO0.gif

8507232177_fa48c50988_o.gif

idZxnlXZwOjad.gif

Which of these clubs? Because i see him starting at every single club in the world right now.

At this form he'd start over De Maria at Real Madrid, over Pedro at Barcelona, over Robben/Müller/Kroos at FC Bayern and over any one attacking midfielder at any one English, Italian, Spanish and German clubs, let alone other sides.

Obviously he is on blinding form right now, but the signs point very strongly towards world class.

Back
Top Bottom