Is it just me ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am starting to think we should play the kids against MU and not tonight because with the current way the ref's are interpreting the laws we will get nothing Sunday. MU were lucky against us with the penalty in June and nearly got another in injury time. The number of Pens MU get, is it not will they get a penalty but how many. All right I am not being serious but does anyone really think we will get anything out of that match after the midweek matches and no doubt more injuries.

I am starting to think we should play the kids against MU and not tonight because with the current way the ref's are interpreting the laws we will get nothing Sunday. MU were lucky against us with the penalty in June and nearly got another in injury time. The number of Pens MU get, is it not will they get a penalty but how many. All right I am not being serious but does anyone really think we will get anything out of that match after the midweek matches and no doubt more injuries.
Hindsight is wonderful thing bro

Back
Top Bottom