Is it just me.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was just texting ':)' to every Liverpool fan I knew at the key moments (goals and sendings off and whatnot.)

Needless to say, I got a few 'GO FUCK YOURSELF' replies.

I refuse to associate with liverpool fans, as I don't have a driveway that will need resurfacing.

cantsmilespurs said:
Couple of scouse fans at work moaning about ref decisions. Deluded cunts just like their dinosaur of a manager.

He will probably need to take another break from football soon if decisions keep "going against him".

Was flicking through the channels last night and LTV was broadcasting a rerun of the whole 90 mins.
Left it on in the background.

Listening to their commentary was the funniest part. They were convinced the ref was against them, Charlie Adam shouldn't have been sent off etc etc. Mugging yourselves off chaps.

Funny how things change in a week.
Good weekend all round. Even Citeh drew at Fulham to show they are not unstoppable- To quote some actor in Predator .... 'if it bleeds, it can be killed' . So it is with some reason that I feel energised with new optimism this week.

Redknapp being a tit doesn't change, sadly.
Now apparently (after Woodgate has put in 5 starts no less) he feels he has to say he wanted to keep Woodgate but 'the club' made him let him go.

Here is a thought Harry, how about you try, just for a day, to keep your mouth shut.

It's as if he feels that feeding the media with inane soundbites is as regular and necessary a daily activity as eating his pie and mash.

Back
Top Bottom