Is it wrong to enjoy or even revel in Arsenals humiliation?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread reflects the mentality of the club overall. We think we’ve made it when we haven’t and we celebrate before we’ve won anything. We should have completely overtaken Woolwich but keep stuttering and forgetting our lines. Now they’re still very close behind. It’s pathetic. We’re shit right now. And our trophy record in the PL era shows something too.

This thread reflects the mentality of the club overall. We think we’ve made it when we haven’t and we celebrate before we’ve won anything. We should have completely overtaken Woolwich but keep stuttering and forgetting our lines. Now they’re still very close behind. It’s pathetic. We’re shit right now. And our trophy record in the PL era shows something too.

post of the year (!)

you’re right - it’s fucking embarrassing. I thought the CL win would be the moment we were able to ‘start’ lording it over them...

for now, we need to wind our necks in

Seeing this again hacks me off rotten. My patience with Levy is non existant. Another shit summer and i suspect only a few of the Stockholm syndrome boys will be left lauding him, shouting 'thankyou sir may i have another' as he boots them in the balls yet again.

Seeing this again hacks me off rotten. My patience with Levy is non existant. Another shit summer and i suspect only a few of the Stockholm syndrome boys will be left lauding him, shouting 'thankyou sir may i have another' as he boots them in the balls yet again.

We couldn’t see it out against a Norwich side at home that finished bottom of the table with 21 points. Going off on a tangent ranting about Levy is a sideshow.

The FA Cup and League Cup are not that hard to win anymore. Unless it’s our lot and you’re up against Norwich and Colchester. Everybody pretty much fields reserve teams up to the semi final. Woolwich have won the blasted thing 4 times in the last 6 years in an era where they’ve been a shambles. We had possibly our best collection of players in over half a century and we still couldn’t win a raffle.

Wigan won it a few years ago, the comp is not taken seriously anymore..only by Woolwich

And you are taking the piss out of them for that ? I’m happy to rip into Woolwich any day of the week, but ripping into them winning the Fa cup is ridiculous mate. They have completely torpedoed over our 8 time’s Fa cup record we once proudly held because they win the bloody thing so much in recent times. It’s sickening that despite being better than Woolwich, they always seem to have one over on us. We can say “well we finished above you “, they can come right back at us with “we won a trophy”, it’s sickening it really is.

I blame Mourinhos shite management for losing against Norwich. I blame Levy for blowing 2 incredible chances in the last 10 years of pushing this club on and we now seem to be backpeddling to where we were 12 years ago.

12 years ago we won a trophy......the last manager created a culture in the dressing room that the domestics aren’t worth a wank.
Probably take time to get that out of their heads.

Did Levy get us to two finals and three semis or was it Poch? Okay well the I guess it was Poch that lost them all too.

Last edited:
12 years ago we won a trophy......the last manager created a culture in the dressing room that the domestics aren’t worth a wank.
Probably take time to get that out of their heads.

Did Levy get us to two finals and three semis or was it Poch? Okay well the I guess it was Poch that list them all too.
Levy has made no secret of top 4 being the priority over the years. He dressed down Jol when he said we would struggle to do better than 5th, was the beginning if the end for him. Its getting boring talking about Poch. He was sacked.

What blame do you apportion to Poch for the semis and finals he lost?
None....of course, like all the worshippers, beating Chelsea in three straight matches meant we didn’t have the squad to beat them in the cup second leg (despite beating them in the first leg).

And beating Utd 2-0 and 3-0 meant that we didn’t have the squad to beat them in the cup even though the cup loss was slap bang in the middle of our two wins over them.

Also knocking City, the PL champions out the CL over two legs meant we didnt have the squad to beat Liverpool in the final.

Back
Top Bottom