Is it wrong to enjoy or even revel in Arsenals humiliation?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will never agree. You have just blamed all the managers & will do so with jose too. I blame our owners. Fact is only 1 trophy under them. Make all the excuses you like. But there's no denying it. Can't be bothered to go around in circles with you when we both will never agree. No matter how many times you message me first again (notice how I never reply to one of your posts first. Its always you relying to 1 of my posts not aimed at you directly). So I am sorry but you won't change my mind on this one. Trophy wise Enic have been crap. & the facts tell you that without me & you having an opinion on it. By your logic if an owner chooses the rock to manage them & they get relegated. Then its all the managers fault.
Anyway. Let's agree to disagree. Goodnight
They are quite clearly both at fault. Ownership prioritising top 4 for financial reasons while Poch was also guilty of mental weakness in cup finals and semi finals.

No response to my questions just disagrees I see. Fucking weasel
You answered my Qs with Qs first. No response & then you call me a weasel. So once you answer I can answer if you ask nicely & apologise for the insult. But I don't see the point in us trying to change each others mind. Not gonna happen.

Not really Mourinho's 1st fa cup game was it , he is an experienced manager No ? Fa cup game against Norwich this season mattered and tactically we were awful ,parked the bus against relegation fodder ..
Will never disagree on how shit that night was and that's rightly on mourinho. He also proved after that he could acquire enough points to get us into Europe
So what was poch's excuse for not winning 1 trophy in 5 years unless you will admit he isn't good enough as a manager

What is the actual value of an FA cup win compared to having the best stadium and biggest club shop in the world??

Some people need to get their priorities straight. Who cares about trophies? It’s not about that is it??

You can buy our elite shirt for 155 dollars and free shipping to the US.

Or just £100 in the UK.

If you don’t buy one of these shirts can you even call yourself a true Spurs fan??

To Dare is to buy ...... or something or other.

So basically all the managers fault in 30+ attempts:kanehand:
Was any of those games poch's fault yes or no?
I've said it wasn't just poch there were faults with other managers aswell but to try to blame a lack of a league or f.a cup on Enic is absolutely ridiculous

They are quite clearly both at fault. Ownership prioritising top 4 for financial reasons while Poch was also guilty of mental weakness in cup finals and semi finals.
Yep but one was only here a few years. The other about 20 years. So its weird to fixate on 1 quarter & pretend ther other 3 didn't happen. Not sure how we can blame poch for before he joined us.

You answered my Qs with Qs first. No response & then you call me a weasel. So once you answer I can answer if you ask nicely & apologise for the insult. But I don't see the point in us trying to change each others mind. Not gonna happen.
Just looked back you didn't ask 1 question. I know you won't answer any of mine

Not really Mourinho's 1st fa cup game was it , he is an experienced manager No ? Fa cup game against Norwich this season mattered and tactically we were awful ,parked the bus against relegation fodder ..
& he looked out of his depth against red bull too.

Yep but one was only here a few years. The other about 20 years. So its weird to fixate on 1 quarter & pretend ther other 3 didn't happen. Not sure how we can blame poch for before he joined us.
I
Not if you insult me. Why would I?
I asked the questions before I insulted you. You chose to ignore the questions because you admitting poch wasn't good enough is against you law as a poch fanboy

What is the actual value of an FA cup win compared to having the best stadium and biggest club shop in the world??

Some people need to get their priorities straight. Who cares about trophies? It’s not about that is it??

You can buy our elite shirt for 155 dollars and free shipping to the US.

Or just £100 in the UK.

If you don’t buy one of these shirts can you even call yourself a true Spurs fan??

To Dare is to buy ...... or something or other.
Gooners can celebrate all they like but deep down they are lusting over our world class training facilities & accounting skills.

I

I asked the questions before I insulted you. You chose to ignore the questions because you admitting poch wasn't good enough is against you law as a poch fanboy
I didnt answer your questions because you replied to mine with a question. Then you insulted me so of course I didnt answer.
If you apologise then I will answer. If not then I won't. Its you who keeps trying to have conversations with me all the time.
I am happy if we never spoke again.
Remember, you always reply to one of my posts that aren't directly to you. I never reply to one of your indirect posts.
You gotta wonder why you want to keep engaging with someone who you have polar oppositive views with.

I didnt answer your questions because you replied to mine with a question. Then you insulted me so of course I didnt answer.
If you apologise then I will answer. If not then I won't. Its you who keeps trying to have conversations with me all the time.
I am happy if we never spoke again.
Remember, you always reply to one of my posts that aren't directly to you. I never reply to one of your indirect posts.
You gotta wonder why you want to keep engaging with someone who you have polar oppositive views with.
Was arteta backed better then poch in order to win the f.a cup?
You have no proper views apart from Enic which is a copy of john thomas's views you hide in the grey area which is what makes me interact with you

Why does he need crazy money. Is that Woolwich team better then our team that lost the 2 f.a cup semis. He never learned and tactically was not good enough to get the job done
Easy money beats no money every day..

But I get your point, the bottom line is no matter how good Poch was, or how bad he was, or how “ok” he was depending on your perspective no manager is really ever responsible 100% for a team winning, not even Sir Alex....and yes it’s isn’t always about crazy amounts of money either, but what every manager needs is top quality in key positions, those positions change a little based on how a manager wants to set up, but the principle is still the same....
If your defence is shit then you buy top quality defenders. If your midfield is short then you buy a top quality midfielder, so on so on.....
Poch had one truly breathtaking season 16/17, but that team wasn’t hard to coach, it was 8 or 9 players reaching their peak, with a worldie in Kane braking through.....that’s when the guy should have been backed!!

Back
Top Bottom