Is the club/board ok?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Putting money in Enic pockets? They have put in way more into the club than they have taken out in dividends in the last decade and a half. There have two dividend payments which in total amounted to £2-4m. Meanwhile ENIC contributed 11m to the January 2004 rights issue, another 15m in the 2009 share placement and a £40m interest free loan in 2014 which was converted into equity.
The only time they are ever gonna make money from the club is selling it on one day.
The money they put in during the rights issues isn't as generous as it sounds. It meant they bought more shares at a reduced price. The first one in 2004 meant they could take their shareholding above 29.9% and not have to make a takeover bid. The rights issues have meant they massively increased the percentage of the club that they owned and now own all of it and have taken the club private.

Oh fuck off mate - can't you see that they are taking "actual" money out of the club? And you are a proper cunt for suggesting that I want a sugar daddy. I'll be straight with you - you've popped up out of nowhere with your bullshit, enic, Levy cock sucking agenda, and you think you have the right to take the piss out of people that can see this? I despair that Spurs have "fans" like you - you defend the owners against the interests of the team, you have an infant's grasp of what it is to be a supporter, and you must wank yourself to sleep at night over pictures of Levy. Can you just fuck off you pathetic, annoying little FM creep? I support Tottenham, not Levy. Where the fuck do you creeps get off?

I have no interest in defending the owners. Theres enough things they've fucked up on that you shouldn't have to make up shit to throw at them.
But they haven't took money out of the club. Every time someone mentions unchallenged the idea gets reinforced. That was the only reason I commented.
I couldn't care less about you angrily circling around the around an internet forum spouting abuse at all that comes in front of you so I'll leave the rest of your points there.

The amount of paranoia going on here is insane.

Guys, we're having our longest, sustained run ever. We've finished outside the top 6 once in i don't even remember how many years its been now. We've got an amazing new stadium on the way, that will put us even closer to the big time. We've had some fantastic players at the club in recent years, Bale, Modric, Van der Vaart. Players you dream about as a kid, and try to copy on the playground. We've had european football for years, even got into the champions league. Just fucking enjoy it.

So why the fuck are you pissing and moaning on the internet, about some absolutely irrelevant shit? Discussing Enic buying up property for profits? All this shit is going to happen anyway, regardless of how many paragraphs you type on the internet so just fucking enjoy the football. Theres no great conspiracy with ENIC. People go on about them, like they think the board don't want us to win every game! Everything they do is going to be in, what they think at least is, the best interest in the club. You'd be mad to think otherwise. You don't invest in something and then fuck it over. You wouldn't buy a house and then paint every room bright pink and brick up all the windows would you.

Depends. You might make more money running a brothel than selling on the house.

These cunts do though, I swear they fucking do. Standing on the Shelf or the Park Lane as a kid, I never envisioned that I would be involved in this kind of crap - I mean I love technology, but this is too high a price to pay. All these revolting cunts entering your living room. I used to really love Tottenham, everyone you met was full on, but now? How can I possibly love these cretinous children - it's poisoning the gene pool.
Levy said that the stadium wouldn't impact on transfers - you choose to ignore that - that's ok. Stop coming over as a massive wanker. And can you stick to English oh stout Horatio? You sound like a pretentious cunt. (there is a sin bin button fatty, why not use it you pompous oaf?)
Points for a witty reply in a convincing Australian accent. But my suicide is not guaranteed.
Go to bed, you sad little troll Audrey.
Ha ha. Your comebacks are getting weaker, you podgy pontificator - you're so discredited, you're now on the side of the the boys you profess to hate. Are you still banging on about Qatar you feeble minded doorstop? I'm crushed Sal, you really make a good point badly, but's that's only to be expected from a chap with your limited education. No hard feelings chubby?
Thanks for the big reply. Like a python I will digest it overnight. Is that ok? Saw a bit about winning trophies and had a chuckle - you were joking at that point? The rest of your post seemed to contradict your previous 3 posts which I thought was really cool. I've got nothing against you fella, but I honestly don't know what you're on about. This is great.
Why don't you go to bed you fat racist cunt eh? I'm chatting to people all the time Roland. You're the one who shows up every month and trolls people. I've never encountered a thicker person than you on the internet. If you were clever you'd use your cleverness to be witty, informative or clever. Instead you barge in once a month, with your gargantuan trousers, and shit on your own head, I can't admire that.

I still think Joe Clash and Smoked Salmon are the same person, and that he has a severe self-loathing Schizophrenic condition!
I'm JO-HO-KING!!!

I have no interest in defending the owners. Theres enough things they've fucked up on that you shouldn't have to make up shit to throw at them.
But they haven't took money out of the club. Every time someone mentions unchallenged the idea gets reinforced. That was the only reason I commented.
I couldn't care less about you angrily circling around the around an internet forum spouting abuse at all that comes in front of you so I'll leave the rest of your points there.
I think we could be pals as long as enic/Levy is off the topic of conversation...

Here's a gif of a dog having fun to cheer everyone up.

Don't mention it.

giphy.gif

It's not a conspiracy theory - that's just daft. Some think Enic/Levy make life more difficult for the manager and team with their parsimony, that's all - but you're right - it is boring.
I dont understand why people don't just wanna watch and enjoy a bit of football anymore. Now we have to have mass debates and fucking youtube channels and all this bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom