Is this the start of a relegation battle?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are win a relegation battle (at the start of November)

• Yes 100%. I’m shitting it. The players don’t want it.

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • No. Top 4 is definitely still achievable

Votes: 49 49.5%
  • Yes. Only if Poch stays. He’s the problem not the players.

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Not sure. But I’m still undecided about Brexit as well.

Votes: 17 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope it doesn't at all, I still stand by what I said, one random quote from yesterday's Match day thread doesn't change anything for me.
You said you’ve never seen me praise the manager.
Now you have. But it’s a “random quote”.

It still proves you wrong. Again.

:kaneshh:

Two months ago it was knee jerk to you because is was only three games.......now you’re accusing people of reacting just because we lost to Liverpool.

And when we don’t go on your little fantasy run, and we pick up 2 points from the 15 available over November, you will say exactly the same thing again.

You’ve already said relegation would be acceptable to you and you’d back Poch. This was in fucking August. All your bases are covered then. Well done for stooping to rock bottom.
I'm not ok with relegation I said I would stick with him and give a chance. I don't see a lot of alternatives in that situation.
Fans like you are Levys wet dream, and that’s the irony of it.
Every week Levy doesn’t sack Poch, a massive portion of the blame goes on his back.

But for fans like you, you are supporting the chairman on this one. You are so confused right now.
Blame from you?

You said you’ve never seen me praise the manager.
Now you have. But it’s a “random quote”.

It still proves you wrong. Again.

:kaneshh:
No I wasn't, up until you provided the quote I had never seen you praise the manager once, but your premise is to belittle his achievements and slag him off all the time.

No I wasn't, up until you provided the quote I had never seen you praise the manager once, but your premise is to belittle his achievements and slag him off all the time.

All the time?
Now you’ve seen the quite but don’t change your stance even though you just read me praise him yesterday in the first half.

That makes you wrong. Again.

It's a shame we didn't sign a world class right back in the summer when we sold Trippier. Or even when we sold Walker.
The key to success is replacing the players you sell with better players.
Anyway, like I said in the blame game thread, , the reasons for our alarming decline are not all attributal to one person.. It's a combined clusterfuck.
I guess your'e one of the clowns who still think it's all on Poch, and sacking him will make everything glorious again and wonderful again.
The answer to everything.. That's cool.
Kinda weird, but still cool
Trippier was awful last season. We wouldn't be any better now with him. We need better than trippier & what we currently have at RB.

Last edited:
All the time?
Now you’ve seen the quite but don’t change your stance even though you just read me praise him yesterday in the first half.

That makes you wrong. Again.
I'm not going to change my stance just because you provided a single quote when we were 1up yesterday.

Funny because you have never....ever, once acknowledged that the club spent 25M in January 2018, in an effort to get our target in before the summer. But here you are going back a decade and talking about January signings.
Poch even said at the time he was a siging for the next season (18/19) but you have relentlessly pushed your mantra that he got no players that year.

Just shy of TWO YEARS on and Moura is STILL a benchwarmer, getting the Janssen treatment.
People laughed when I said it would be the same with Lo Celso. Oh look...

Look at Ndombele not getting a full game while Dele gets 90 and touches the ball twice all game.
Look at Poch saying new payers need AT LEAST a season to make an impact, maybe TWO.

And look at you.....STILL thinking that if we sign a player in January, ´that he´ll even get a game this season.

You never learn John....you never, ever learn.

Eriksen was covering the RB yesterday. Poch sold the RB who is second in La Liga, first choice at one the biggest clubs in the world under one of the best managers on the planet.
Where´s KWP John? In the bin....

But we are, hoping that we should sign a world class RB in fucking January, and if we dont, the chairman is the problem.

Pathetic
To say Levy is not at fault is just as ridiculous as saying Poch is completely to blame.
They are both fuckwits and both have their hands dirty in this mess.

Funny because you have never....ever, once acknowledged that the club spent 25M in January 2018, in an effort to get our target in before the summer. But here you are going back a decade and talking about January signings.
Poch even said at the time he was a siging for the next season (18/19) but you have relentlessly pushed your mantra that he got no players that year.

Just shy of TWO YEARS on and Moura is STILL a benchwarmer, getting the Janssen treatment.
People laughed when I said it would be the same with Lo Celso. Oh look...

Look at Ndombele not getting a full game while Dele gets 90 and touches the ball twice all game.
Look at Poch saying new payers need AT LEAST a season to make an impact, maybe TWO.

And look at you.....STILL thinking that if we sign a player in January, ´that he´ll even get a game this season.

You never learn John....you never, ever learn.

Eriksen was covering the RB yesterday. Poch sold the RB who is second in La Liga, first choice at one the biggest clubs in the world under one of the best managers on the planet.
Where´s KWP John? In the bin....

But we are, hoping that we should sign a world class RB in fucking January, and if we dont, the chairman is the problem.

Pathetic
jesus, you truly are an obnoxious individual.

grow the fuck up and talk to people like an adult, it doesnt have to be like this.

To say Levy is not at fault is just as ridiculous as saying Poch is completely to blame.
They are both fuckwits and both have their hands dirty in this mess.

Show me which players that Poch benched yesterday were shit Champo signings?

Ndombele? Lo Celso? Or Moura?

Show me where Levy made Eriksen cover Aurier. Another experiment in a big game.

Why not go with Sissoko to cover the RB as he has done 20 times already?

What EXACTLY is Levys fault with regards to this season?
And please....be specific.

Don’t forget that Poch said players need “one maybe two seasons” to make an impact.
Ergo, any summer 2018 signings would have made fuck all difference, and we would still be playing Eriksen and Dele.

How do you think Poch responded tactically Mick?
when you can post on this site like an adult, and conduct conversations like a normal human being, then I'll exchange views with you - until that time I'll restrict my responses to pleasant people who can agree or disagree without insults, aggression and being obnoxious.
Go find your fights elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom