Is Top 4 Gone Now And What Would Be The Ramifications?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Top 4 Gone?

• Total voters
I'm not shocked.

I remember arleast 3 penalties we should have got and a few tackles on our players that haven't been given as red cards.

Am I right in thinking that city was the first win of the season against a top 6 side?

If that’s so then maybe this is the result we needed to get back on track. I feel that even with a 4 point gap our CL aspirations for next season rest with us and not the other teams.

If we put a half decent run together then we will definitely make 4th. There is too much inconsistency around us not to.

whether we can do that or not is anyone’s guess, while our defence has improved our attack has stagnated (could be the kane factor), we need to get the balance right to have any chance.

Last edited:
FFS!!!!!!!

tGSROki.png

20jLI7Y.png

That three game spell after the winter break is an absolute shambles. No reason at all why it shouldn't be Saturday, Wednesday, Sunday and that's how the league shod have done it to give us a decent crack at it.
Moreover, the Chavs get more than double the days rest than we do!

All the more sweet when we beat them heh : )

FFS!!!!!!!

tGSROki.png

20jLI7Y.png
I’m absolutely sick of this shit, it never feels like we get the rub of the green with fixtures.

I might be over reacting but it feels like things were meant to get better when we started qualifying for the champions league (no more Thursday/Sundays), but we ALWAYS seem to draw the short straw when it comes rest time vs our rivals.

It’s also disgusting that we can’t do fuck all about it, the fixtures are decided by a bunch of old school gooners, dippers and mancs and we just have to suck it up.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom