Is Top 4 Gone Now And What Would Be The Ramifications?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Top 4 Gone?

• Total voters
ManCity has been banned from CL for 2 years by UEFA for providing misleading sponsorship income (ie FFP Regs)…...and fined 30m.

I am sure they will appeal to CAS.

But if the ban is upheld, its up to The FA/PL to nominate the 4 CL entrants fir nest season.....so if ManCity finish 2/3/4, in PL it'll be 5rg place who gets CL next season, I think.

Last edited:
ManCity has been banned from CL for 2 years by UEFA for providing misleading sponsorship income (ie FFP Regs)…...and fined 30m.

I am sure they will appeal to CAS.

But if the ban is upheld, its up to The FA/PL to nominate the 4 CL entrants fir nest season.....so if ManCity finish 2/3/4, in PL it'll be 5rg place who gets CL next season, I think.
That’s insane, it actually might be the year that 5th is enough.

As expected ManCity have just announced an appeal to CAS - on the grounds that UEFA's people are somehow biased against them ! Absolutely no shame in being caught out.

Back
Top Bottom