Issue #1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mine's just arrived...
1xh86.jpg

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Ordered min 2-3 weeks ago aswell. I'm not complaining or anything. Got no problem with waiting for something good. Would however appreciate if someone could tell me whether my order got through or not. Love the podcast, keep up the good work with 1882 and all.

ALRIGHT MATE! FUCKING HELL, CHILL OUT!

lolz

Yours was posted at the end of last week, should be there soon.

Flav

The Fighting Cock
DM me with anything you want to send to maria and I'll put it in the package.

If you preorder the fanzine I'll forward you the address for your own package

AberdeenYid

I'm very rarely proud of myself
In all seriousness, Flav has had to work his balls off to get these out so please try to be patient.
It's putting stuff in envelopes. Hardly splitting the fucking atom. The bone idle twat.

Please don't wipe your balls on my copy Flav Flav , I'm just being cunty for comic effect.

Seriously though, hurry the fuck up.

ChickenTonight

Supporter
Jackdaw or magpie. One of the two.
Got mine today, and it looks great. Not read it yet though.
Anyway, knowing they were all posted by Flav, I thougt I'd better give it the once over with a UV lamp before touching it:
It was clean. :klinsmann:

Top Bottom