Issue #1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Furball man

Supporter
πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„
Cheers for checking up Case ,much appreciated although I feel The Β£100 gift voucher was not necessary but thanks all the same.

Furball man

Supporter
B b b b but you said you'd already sent it !

WWAAAAAAAA

tumblr_mcisylSLqT1qmje97_zps75d62860.gif

Furball man

Supporter
Well it's turned up & first impressions are that it smells bloody lovely! I'm sure I'm not the only one who sniffs CDs / books to see if its going to be any good & this one reminds me of Glastonbury's 1994 program which is always a good sign.

got mine a few days ago
loved the beautiful handwritten address and the super protective paper bag
:adestare:
ripped up and wet when i got it
:avbfacepalm:

anyhow, the content was informative and great and loving the stickers :freundgoal:

Flav Flav , great article on why 1882 was created. I'll be honest, sometimes I think I forget because of the forum. I've only attended Barnet at Underhill, will try to get to more in the future and sing for the shirt.

RomΓ‘n Dylan RomΓ‘n Dylan , Is that right that Mabbutt spoke to Woolwich? He's still a legend in my eyes, but still a bit dissapointing. Also, nice to hear about the charity work in Africa. He is correct, you dont hear about that in the press.

ZoC ZoC , an interesting read on the origins of that chant. I always get told stories by my uncle of that day, but he never mentioned it was related to the song. On another note, I still travel with people my age. 21. A good group of us too, about 10 or so.

:thumbup: Good job guys. Look forward to the next issue.

Top Bottom