Issue #2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:dude:All we need from August onward is a great season of exciting Spurs beautiful to watch football at WHL.
We want, and need, the atmosphere at WHL next season to be up there with Ledley's testimonial for most games. Sorry ALL games
YIDS

Flav

The Fighting Cock
Only Kidding. MOTHER FUCKING STICKERS FOR 'ERRBODY
tumblr_mlvm1lXKzU1rk5zfdo1_400.gif

Just ordered as well.
However Google Chrome auto complete fucked up (Aka I did not bother checking what it put in)
If I PM'ed you the order number could you update the delivery address?

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Just ordered as well.
However Google Chrome auto complete fucked up (Aka I did not bother checking what it put in)
If I PM'ed you the order number could you update the delivery address?
Yes mate. Send me the details.

tricky

Supporter
Man up and LOL
Ha. Ha. (tomorrow)
I remember the days fondly when you would have threatened to steal my lunch money and then use it to pay a gaggle of sailors to gang rape me, just for being obtuse.

You've changed man. You've changed :vdvhmm:

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Would love to order a copy but don't have paypal - ordered and paid by credit card last time :levystare:

Can't use paypal. :walkercry:
Thought you could use a credit card through paypal? The payment method hasn't changed at all so if you did it last time there must be a way to do it again.

It's no big deal but it's like opening a pack of Salt N Shake and not having a little blue packet. You came for the crisps but it's not quite the same without the sachet...

(ps the full price for issue 1 isn't a problem I just thought two whines were better than one - should have bought it first time around anyway)

Top Bottom