Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenige 'filled with unbelievable rage' after referee Viktor Kassai's performance during frenetic Real Madrid defeat

'WE WERE SWINDLED'
Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge ‘filled with unbelievable rage’ after referee Viktor Kassai’s performance during frenetic Real Madrid defeat

Bundesliga giants left frustrated after Hungarian official made a catalogue of 'pro-Real Madrid' decisions in extra-time loss

Rummenigge: "I've got some sort of mad rage inside me"

The Bayern Munich chairman was furious as the German champions crashed out of the Champions League at the hands of Real Madrid. Ancelotti calls for VAR.

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenige 'filled with unbelievable rage' after referee Viktor Kassai's performance during frenetic Real Madrid defeat

'WE WERE SWINDLED'
Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge ‘filled with unbelievable rage’ after referee Viktor Kassai’s performance during frenetic Real Madrid defeat

Bundesliga giants left frustrated after Hungarian official made a catalogue of 'pro-Real Madrid' decisions in extra-time loss

The Bayern Munich chairman was furious as the German champions crashed out of the Champions League at the hands of Real Madrid. Ancelotti calls for VAR.

Mate, I hate Real Madrid as much as next guy. Easily the most plastic club on earth, (Also dislike Juventus). But the point is this, as controversial as it was, it was a penalty and it was the correct decision. Buffon, was understandably livid, but going to Oliver's face and repeatedly insulting him during that encounter and after the press conference just puts a bad mark on him.

Mate, I hate Real Madrid as much as next guy. Easily the most plastic club on earth, (Also dislike Juventus). But the point is this, as controversial as it was, it was a penalty and it was the correct decision. Buffon, was understandably livid, but going to Oliver's face and repeatedly insulting him during that encounter and after the press conference just puts a bad mark on him.

I do not hate Real Madrid. In Cardiff, Real was better. In Turin too. In Madrid we were superior. They were afraid and started the script thanks to a referee who has no character. He didn’t warm CR7 when he dived in the area, he gave more recovery to help Real and then the penalty. I do not believe in corruption but in not knowing how to resist pressure.

That's a relief. I feared for a brief moment that Juve's history of match-fixing had given you some degree of introspection.

Juventus has been relegated to Serie B. The story is much more complex than it seems. So you think the English teams had to be disqualified for life for hooligans and not only for 5 years since 1985. Sorry but I think the Juventus company deserves respect for what it does in the field: this irony is out of place.

Did the same not a few years back with the chavs and a Swedish ref? Death threats the works the so called "big teams" just don't like it when anyone stands up to them U.E.F.A bend over backwards to accomadate them Europa league,seedings and all that shite if the push happened anywhere on the park it was a foul! So in the box it's a pen......end of.

I do feel,possibly been done and I’ve missed it apologies if it has,that uefa should come out publicly back their referee and condone Juventus in the highest possible way! He seems to have been hung out to dry the powers that be should be backing their man.

'WE WERE SWINDLED'

#Guido, you’re a person balanced, sorry can you read?

#Guido, you’re a person balanced, sorry can you read?
Yep read that that mate, what has that got to do with Buffon and how you club have behaved? There is a saying "two wrongs don't make a right". Karl-Heinz Rummenigge comments are no different to Buffon's, they are totally inappropriate and make him look like a right cunt.

Did you see our game at the weekend? We lost to Manchester City, they were awarded a penalty that wasn't a penalty as the foul was outside of the box, this by the way is not disputed. This is what our manager said about it "Nothing to complain. Everything happens during the whole season. Sometimes for us, sometimes for you. Difficult for the referee to see." Now that is class, that is how you deal with defeat. Whatever he says can't change anything, the result still stands, the penalty isn't going to get overturned. Crying about something, in fact not just crying about something but coming out with comments that undermine and official that GOT THE DECISION CORRECT, is nothing other than a disgrace from Buffon. It's UNPROFESSIONAL and embarrassing. It's such a shame from a player that is looked up to and is seen as a legend of the game, not just in Turin but around the World, me included.

Yep read that that mate, what has that got to do with Buffon and how you club have behaved? There is a saying "two wrongs don't make a right". Karl-Heinz Rummenigge comments are no different to Buffon's, they are totally inappropriate and make him look like a right cunt.

Did you see our game at the weekend? We lost to Manchester City, they were awarded a penalty that wasn't a penalty as the foul was outside of the box, this by the way is not disputed. This is what our manager said about it "Nothing to complain. Everything happens during the whole season. Sometimes for us, sometimes for you. Difficult for the referee to see." Now that is class, that is how you deal with defeat. Whatever he says can't change anything, the result still stands, the penalty isn't going to get overturned. Crying about something, in fact not just crying about something but coming out with comments that undermine and official that GOT THE DECISION CORRECT, is nothing other than a disgrace from Buffon. It's UNPROFESSIONAL and embarrassing. It's such a shame from a player that is looked up to and is seen as a legend of the game, not just in Turin but around the World, me included.

That was indeed a league game: in the end favors and wrongs are compensated.
The Champions is made of details. Excuse me but was not Pochettino to complain about the greeting of Agnelli to the referee talking about conditioning?
In the Champions League even one minute of incorrect recovery can change history.

That was indeed a league game: in the end favors and wrongs are compensated.
The Champions is made of details. Excuse me but was not Pochettino to complain about the greeting of Agnelli to the referee talking about conditioning?
In the Champions League even one minute of incorrect recovery can change history.
He didn't complain about Agnelli, he sarcastically complemented Agnelli and said that maybe Tottenham should do the same thing to gain favour with the referees. League game, cup game, makes no difference, a professional football team takes to the field to win every game. Same as a referee, he takes to the field to apply the same laws to the game in every game, the laws are not different for different games, they are the same for all games. Buffon it appears thinks that the ref should change the laws of the game because a) It's his last CL campaign b) it's the last seconds of the game d) because it's Champions League e) Because Juve were playing well and were 3-0 up against Real Madrid f) because pushing the ref doesn't apply to Buffon because he's Buffon.

It was a pen. Buffon is behaving like a cunt.

Had a watch of Milan v Napoli earlier. Cracking game for a nil nil draw, big noisy passionate crowd.

Then put united on, 75k in the stadium and all you can hear is some away supporters.

He didn't complain about Agnelli, he sarcastically complemented Agnelli and said that maybe Tottenham should do the same thing to gain favour with the referees. League game, cup game, makes no difference, a professional football team takes to the field to win every game. Same as a referee, he takes to the field to apply the same laws to the game in every game, the laws are not different for different games, they are the same for all games. Buffon it appears thinks that the ref should change the laws of the game because a) It's his last CL campaign b) it's the last seconds of the game d) because it's Champions League e) Because Juve were playing well and were 3-0 up against Real Madrid f) because pushing the ref doesn't apply to Buffon because he's Buffon.

It was a pen. Buffon is behaving like a cunt.

Buffon did not say this. He never behaved like CR7, the son of the pharaoh. He reiterated that the referee was not up to it. I did not want to believe that Oliver did not expel Hart. Buffon remains a legend: he rebuilt Juventus, going down in series after winning the 2006 World Cup (28 years) and second to the Golden Ball. This for me is attachment to the shirt: how many players at the peak of success would do this?

DbdcXHpX0AEdS4G.jpg

Buffon did not say this. He never behaved like CR7, the son of the pharaoh. He reiterated that the referee was not up to it. I did not want to believe that Oliver did not expel Hart. Buffon remains a legend: he rebuilt Juventus, going down in series after winning the 2006 World Cup (28 years) and second to the Golden Ball. This for me is attachment to the shirt: how many players at the peak of success would do this?
Can't wait to call some cunt the son of a pharaoh

Back
Top Bottom