Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fogueres fogueres I can't remember if I've mentioned this already but in case I haven't one of my favourite podcasts is this: ‎Golazzo: The Totally Italian Football Show on Apple Podcasts @ English guys and an Italian (but raised in US). Every episode covers one historic topic (player, manager, club) and the latest in Serie A that week of recording. Very knowledgeable as have covered Italian football for decades.
Hi Guido, I remember you told me about Golazzo. Very well done! 🙂

Dea: Atalanta

gazza12.jpg

The thing that gets me is that there would have been a campaign brief. It would have been tendered you would imagine. Someone outside of the FA would probably have come up with this idea.

And even if the brief specifically mentioned monkeys you would think a progressive / liberal industry such as design and advertising would have recognised the problem.

It’s staggering it has made it into the outside world as a finished approved, signed off piece of work.

If several people don’t lose their jobs and possibly business over this then I’ll be flabbergasted.

Back
Top Bottom