Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Serie A closed for viruses
gazzetta-1.jpg

Yes, but they have postponed some games that were played in Lombardy: Inter, Atalanta etc. In Lombardy and Veneto the first hearths exploded
Watched it on Premier Sports, great game.
Lazio look like they might be involved in the Title race now. Immobile is in great form.

The government and the federation want the matches in the clear (for public order in Coronavirus times). The League (and you pay them) do not want ...

And in UK PL?
corriere.jpg

I watched Juve Inter as I had a bet on Juventus and I was surprised at how poor Inter were. They had some good moments in the first half but second half they were absolutely shocking. Not sure Sanchez or Lukaku did anything that would even make a highlight reel.

Back
Top Bottom