Ivan Perišić

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder with Luka if he actually looks back on when he left Spurs with fondness. He may well have had the hump for us blocking his Chelsea move at the time, but I wonder if he reflects on that as Spurs having done him a huge favour.

Would he have ended up at RM had he gone to Chelsea? Would he have the honours he currently holds had he missed out on RM? Is it 5 Cl's to his name now?

I'd like to think he does think that way and looks at Spurs with affection.

Luka is Peacock, we let him fly to the right place and he now love Chicken badge!

I wonder with Luka if he actually looks back on when he left Spurs with fondness. He may well have had the hump for us blocking his Chelsea move at the time, but I wonder if he reflects on that as Spurs having done him a huge favour.

Would he have ended up at RM had he gone to Chelsea? Would he have the honours he currently holds had he missed out on RM? Is it 5 Cl's to his name now?

I'd like to think he does think that way and looks at Spurs with affection.

Luka is Peacock, we let him fly to the right place and he now love Chicken badge!
sure but I think mostly he doesn't think about us.

Very good signing. Strength is that he should give us an extra attacking option and be a factor in overcoming the bus Parker’s. At 33 it will not be sensible to play him for 90 mins twice a week. Conte will need to manage his mins to get the best out of him. Conte will not be able to pick the same11 for each match in the early season with CL matches mixed up with PL matches. His record in CL is not said to be good and this will be his challenge. He must not run players like Perisic into the ground.

Very good signing. Strength is that he should give us an extra attacking option and be a factor in overcoming the bus Parker’s. At 33 it will not be sensible to play him for 90 mins twice a week. Conte will need to manage his mins to get the best out of him. Conte will not be able to pick the same11 for each match in the early season with CL matches mixed up with PL matches. His record in CL is not said to be good and this will be his challenge. He must not run players like Perisic into the ground.
I have faith in Conte, he managed Sess and Romero quite well. He subbed them off often when showing any sign of fatigue or an impact injury.

Was very surprised, I expected him to be another Mourinho that would rather kill his players than accept that they're humans in need of rest and recouperation.

youd think everyone who gets paid to kick a ball about would be able to drive through a ball.
It's mad. I'm by no means a high level player, but watching the likes of that Lo Celso corner vs Everton last season, or Emerson's crossing .. it would just drive you insane.

This is the most underrated signing for us this year. Just check our highlights since Conte came, and watch how many times Reguilon or Sessegnon scuffed the last pass or touch. Him and Spence will be immense for us.

Back
Top Bottom