Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s keep the transfer train going!

giphy.gif

Still a regular on the bench. Still only the one appearance in the league this year. I wonder if he would not be as well off being with us for the second half of the season?
So here's a wild theory...
He clearly wasn't a Poch signing, as Poch seemed to know little about him, or had any inclination in using him... hence his loan back to Leeds (who Bielsa seems just as reluctant to use!)

I JUST wonder whether he's a JOSÉ/AMAZON PRIME
signing... (yea, thats right!**) ...and is only 'waiting' at Leeds until Jose took over and can bring HIS signing back to Spurs in Jan!!!! :moursmall:

**I also have theories about Elvis and the Moon Landings!!:mourloopy:

I'm assuming there is a thread on the Woolwich forum where someone named "garygooner" is railing on about Eddie Nketiah being loaned out and not starting for the senior squad every week.

So here's a wild theory...
He clearly wasn't a Poch signing, as Poch seemed to know little about him, or had any inclination in using him... hence his loan back to Leeds (who Bielsa seems just as reluctant to use!)

I JUST wonder whether he's a JOSÉ/AMAZON PRIME
signing... (yea, thats right!**) ...and is only 'waiting' at Leeds until Jose took over and can bring HIS signing back to Spurs in Jan!!!! :moursmall:

**I also have theories about Elvis and the Moon Landings!!:mourloopy:

But Elvis and the Moon landings are credible

Tut tut Timothy.
With the greatest amount of respect, you’re the wettest, most meltiest person I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter on the internet. Please, please, please, go outside. Mend that fence, have a cold beer with some friends, but don’t give yourself a heart attack over transfers. It’s so pointless. Have you nothing else in your life to fall back on? I find your level of concern to be almost cartoonish. Seriously mate, you need to reassess your life.

I can't give an opinion on this lad, as I honestly can't remember if he was ever given game time. You have to bow to the coaching staff's opinion as to whether he shows the required ability in training, but shouldn't he at least get a chance to show what he can do? Maybe the new manager, whoever that might be, will be able to utilise him for the good of the team.
I watched him several times last season for Stoke. He's actually a very good footballer but miles away physically. Strength, endurance, durability all need to improve. Hope to god he can get a good loan this year and play 30+ Championship games like Skipp did and he can add a few goals to his game, he does have the ability.

If he's not even going to get on the bench at Leeds perhaps we should recall him and find another club for him to loan to. He's a talented lad so I'm sure there would be other clubs interested in him.

Not a prayer of making it here. It was a total waste of 10M quid. He wouldn't get in the Leeds team now and that's 2 years after we signed him.

He's a championship level player.

Funnily enough another poster said something similar about 6 years ago about another player who had been on loan - so sure he was right he bet he'd eat his pants if the player made it in PL.

For some reason he stopped posting for a year after others asked him to honour his bet when Harry Kane scored 3 goals in his first 3 PL starts under Sherwood.

Back
Top Bottom