Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be wise to start using players like Clarke in the EL in the next month as our schedule is absolutely gruelling with mid-week games and games against top 6 opposition on the weekends. We will be really up against it in this coming period.

Would be wise to start using players like Clarke in the EL in the next month as our schedule is absolutely gruelling with mid-week games and games against top 6 opposition on the weekends. We will be really up against it in this coming period.
Once we've secured qualification for the knock outs that is probably the plan.

In a few years, school kids will utter his name with sheer reverence the way they once would the past legends of the game......

Stoke City, Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry City are in the hunt to sign Jack Clarke on loan from Tottenham next month, Football Insider can exclusively reveal.

The Championship trio have been put on red alert after Spurs decided last week, as first revealed by this site, to allow Clarke to head out on a new loan in the upcoming transfer window.

I might have missed it, but has he ever been given a chance to show what he can do?
He's played a fair few EL minutes. Not impressed tbh. He works hard but is so light weight and lacks a bit of quality, always nearly a good pass, good shooting chance blasted wide, a nice dribble followed by nothing.

He's not showing the qualities at Leeds that made me hopeful. All he has is workrate.

He's never going to make it here. Sorry but 10M for this lad was an absolutely shocking decision.
Thought he looked ok. He needs a loan but i think he is a decent little player. Needs to have more confidence in his ability to take players on that is the key playing it safe is not going to make him stand out

Back
Top Bottom