Jack Grealish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's been playing for three years in the Championship and it showed. We could have done with him last year but we've moved on from him now. I hope he does well this season as I like him as a player.

I've never been overly impressed with him before and he isn't someone I'd want us to sign, and yesterday just cemented that for me. I think he looked a bit of a twat out there with the stupid hairband and rolled down socks. He oozed arrogance but his play didn't back that up.
He a good player, but he's not a great player in my opinion.

I've never been overly impressed with him before and he isn't someone I'd want us to sign, and yesterday just cemented that for me. I think he looked a bit of a twat out there with the stupid hairband and rolled down socks. He oozed arrogance but his play didn't back that up.
Bit of Jack Wilshere on him don't you think
Twat

Agree with everythig but he's a good player, he's not. All that he does is take the ball, run to free spaces and pass, anyone can do this, he avoids the game, garbage player.

Set up a the most chances for Villa with a couple for (not David) Trezeguet, including one with a very clever bit of play after closing down Lamela (who got his own back with interest for the Kane goal). They had 30% of the ball and he was easily their best player in possession, didn't waste the ball much for them and worked hard defensively.

If you're not a very talented player, you don't win so many fouls as him against a side like ours and he actually could have had more IMHO, easily looked the most fouled player on the pitch and for the most part he just doesn't pull his socks up and gets on with it.

Still would be a great signing for me, I actually hope Villa go down so he gets a move to a bigger club. He'll play for England this year.

Some of you seem pretty harsh tbh.

Set up a the most chances for Villa with a couple for (not David) Trezeguet, including one with a very clever bit of play after closing down Lamela (who got his own back with interest for the Kane goal). They had 30% of the ball and he was easily their best player in possession, didn't waste the ball much for them and worked hard defensively.

If you're not a very talented player, you don't win so many fouls as him against a side like ours and he actually could have had more IMHO, easily looked the most fouled player on the pitch and for the most part he just doesn't pull his socks up and gets on with it.

Still would be a great signing for me, I actually hope Villa go down so he gets a move to a bigger club. He'll play for England this year.

I think he plays in the Euros. After that Villa sell whether they stay up or not. Money offered for a creative Englishman will be too much. We'll be rumoured to be in the mix for the whole saga, but he'll end up at United for £ungodly. The transfer thread will fucking melt, and there'll be renewed #levyout and #backthemanager movements. Then we'll finish above them next season, yet again.

I would imagine he won the most fouls because anybody that went near him caused him to flop about on the floor like a wet fish. There was a moment late in the game where he dragged down a player's arm (I think it may have been Rose) and the outrage at not getting a free kick caused him to ignore the next two minutes of play whilst yelling at the ref.

He may have been the ref's darling in the championship especially after that incident with the Birmingham fan, but you need more than falling over in the prem to get anywhere. Both Stampy Mings and Mcginn shat all over him in the match and they did so with hard work and determination. He needs mentoring and not flunkies huffing his farts.

Back
Top Bottom