Jack Grealish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Baffling that I think 2 long term targets of the club are good players? Fuck off Clynelish Clynelish , get over it.

If you think Zaha is better than Son, he has every right to pull you up on it. And if the only response you are capable of making to that is, 'fuck off', then that just further ruins your point.

Perhaps provide a coherent, reasoned and structured argument as to WHY you think Zaha is better than Son, rather than a 'fuck off'. People on here may take you seriously then.

You're welcome.

If you think Zaha is better than Son, he has every right to pull you up on it. And if the only response you are capable of making to that is, 'fuck off', then that just further ruins your point.

Perhaps provide a coherent, reasoned and structured argument as to WHY you think Zaha is better than Son, rather than a 'fuck off'. People on here may take you seriously then.

You're welcome.

He should of threatened a gutting.

Today was his twentieth consecutive premier league defeat in a row.........PLEASE DONT SIGN THIS CUNT!
I’m retracting my earlier comment because of what we have at the moment and how we are faring up I’d have him in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom