Jack Grealish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probs not the only pro out there doing this atm
Good indication that if he does find out to have been on some gear that he didn't expect to play again this season

Everytime I see Grealish play I regret our mistake to not pay the extra millions before the new owners came in. We did a mistake here and were also unlucky.

If I was Levy I would test Villa with a 70 million pound bid. He is worth more though and I can only see his status in the game rise further. He could become one of the really big players. He's got it.

It's clear we missed the boat on Grealish.

As good as Eriksen at his best? Not in my opinion but not the point but a better option than Ndombele who cost a lot more? I think it's possible

Now a moot point and sooner than later it will be a question of Liverpool or United or even Real Madrid, if he carries on in this fashion.

One or two questions remain but he is answering most.

Unusual to come through at 25 maybe but then Modric was quite a late bloom as well.

Maybe he could be something for Barca if they can find some money. I would hate to see him end up with one of our rivals..

He reminds me of Rui Costa. There aren't many English players of that type around. If Villa were interested in a swap with Dele, that might be a result for us..

Alli should look at Grealish and wipe a tear from his eye.

Every bit as gifted albeit in a different way but is wasting the kind of talent many of us would give a digit for.

I hope Grealish inspires Alli but the idea that Villa would swap with us is sheer folly.

Back
Top Bottom