Jack Grealish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wanted Grealish when we were linked but I didn't know he'd become as good as he is.

Man glides. A touch on the ball with each stride, no hesitation or inefficiency. Deceptively quick, seen quick players not catch him once he's gone.

On Grealish, unquestionably good and like Messi (Not saying he is anywhere near) but there is this imperceptible pace.

He has a lot of quality but doing it for Villa as the star man (waiting in the sky...) but with less pressure is very different from being the expected star turn for England or a top team.

But the guy does things no one else can for the England team. On that basis he is like Gascoigne.

If he wants to take another step up he will most likely need to go to one of the big 6, where he will be surrounded by even better players. It's a gamble but he is literally saying come and tempt me. United would be my tip and to do so they would let Pogba go to fund it.

We will soon find out.

On a wider note it is brilliant to see players who are that good who come through at other clubs. Not been seen for a while for anybody of his age.

Was completely wrong about him.

Most improved player in the League.

People get players wrong all the time. I didn’t think Son would get to the level he has gotten to, one the flip side I always rated Kane highly even in the early days, thought he would be our new Sheringham, he has done even better.

It’s also very difficult to tell a players mentality. Grealish to me always looked better than Maddison but Maddison got the break earlier so I wondered if Grealish’s talent was being hurt by his desire but Villa where a mess for a long time and I think in hindsight that was what hurt him.

Eo4B2NsXMAQVc_R

Some COVID fun for young Jack

who...who is taking that photo :eek:
Probably Barkley. Pretty sure Grealish, Barkley, Maddison, Chilwell and a few others got some dodgy business going on behind the scenes. Some sort of vanilla, zoomer eyes wide shut business.

Back
Top Bottom