Jack Wilshere

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The physical embodiment of cunt. Scummiest chavy arrogant little wank fuck who is the only person i tweet to, Tweeting "Your a cunt, your girlfriend looks like Milan Baros but not as pretty, you've won nothing, you'll win nothing, you have blow job lips and my taxi driver told me to tell you that your a cunt." As for the recent class is permanent jibe, :roflmao: When his definition of class is being groomed by some big nosed French bloke, spitting on all that the eye can see and wanking over the same page 3 for two months because you don't know how to delete your history and your still using your mam's computer you can keep it. Rat.

There's a good saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, which by reading some of what he tweets is one way of looking at it.

He lives in my part of the world. Whenever I have seen him about he's always had time for kids, which is more than I got from some footballers when I was young.

Or maybe Wenger taught him well. (Couldn't resist it)

I briefly followed young Frimpong as I thought he was rather classy laying into Wilshere as he did. But within days it got to the stage where I'd have killed him had he used the word Dench one more time and he chose not to play for England, so he got unfollowed!

I'd be rather upset if Wilshere ever set his tweets to private. I wouldn't dream of following the cunt, but it is always rather obvious when he says something stupid :D

'Dench' is a lot like when Borat says "Very NIIIIIIIIICE!"...except it's Frimpong - and he says "DEEEEEENCH!"

That's the best explanation I've got. Oh sure, 'Dench' is "gritty, grimy, filthy - credible in the most hustle-style player-riffic kind of way"...but it's basically Borat saying "Nice!" :redcard:

I don't understand why anyone follows Wilshere on twitter. He's a boring cunt who displays the expected level of cuntishness

REALLY don't understand the Joey Barton thing. Google some inspirational quotes and endless #justsaying bullshit and the papers wank all over him. I'm I the only one that still thinks he's still a slightly above average footballer, horrible pikey but just happens to have a reasonable broadband connection and a bookmark to Wikipedia

Who is more of a cunt, Wilshere or Barton? There's only one way to find out...

Just joking. Wilshere is of course. I'd like to punch him in the face. And I'm definitely what you'd call a violent person.

Back
Top Bottom