Jake Livermore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've always wanted him to do well, and you know he'd give everything in a spurs shirt but I can't really tell you who he'd replace in our current midfield options. If we get a decent amount of money for him (seen the £8m figure rumoured) then it's a decent deal for all involved.

Would have loved to have him as one of our 'own' but at the same time our midfield mean quality has improved substantially in the last 12-18 months so I can't see him finding a place

Good luck wherever he goes, great attitude.

We have way too many midfielders. Seems like a natural move for him to make at this point. Best for both parties.

Yeh much as I respect him he doesn't have the natural ability of other youngsters like bentaleb or Kane he works hard but his skill level is middle table. As you say best for all parties.

Back
Top Bottom