Jake Livermore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Post match pint is about as good as this kind of show can be, but they have lost the plot here.

So if he gets called a cokehead he’ll automatically associate that with the the death of his child?
Fuck off.
I reckon he said you cokehead your child’s better of without you.
This geezer has no clue.
You can get fucked up on Valium, Xanax and other shit that’s legally prescribed.
He knows nothing about what you’d do in that situation.
It doesn’t discriminate.

He’s telling people not to jump to conclusions but making his own.
And at the death the real motivation around it comes to the fore
A former Spurs player.

Last edited:
So if he gets called a cokehead he’ll automatically associate that with the the death of his child?
Fuck off.
I reckon he said you cokehead your child’s better of without you.
This geezer has no clue.
You can’t get fucked up on Valium, Xanax and other shit that’s legally prescribed.
He knows nothing about what you’d do in that situation.
It doesn’t discriminate.

He’s telling people not to jump to conclusions but making his own.
And at the death the real motivation around it comes to the fore
A former Spurs player.
He talks a lot about who should apologize, he could start with himself.

It is being discussed and people on social media are saying exactly what low life the guy who said it is.

Having a pop at someone is having a pop, saying something like that is vile. I hope he gets made an example of.

Having had another peruse of KUMB it appears the general consensus of opinion is that Livermore is lying.

Can't think why you would come to that conclusion.

Here's a selection of the musings of Plaistow's finest minds...

“It seems much more likely that Livermore is making it up. I’ve seen one photo of the crowd in that area, a very diverse crowd to be fair, and they were cracking up when Livermore was doing his WWE impersonation.”

“I hate to be a cynic but this appears to be his get out of jail card again.”

“It's just an easy excuse, much like it was two and a half years ago.”

“I find it very hard to believe people would not have been appalled had they heard a direct reference to something as terrible as that and would have said something to someone or reported it in some way... It seems only Jake heard the comment.”

“This is purely a twitter storm with people jumping to conclusions. Someone sat at home says that West Ham fans must have been having a dig at him losing a child... everyone jumps all over it... West Ham fans who were actually there say that nothing of the sort was mentioned... that gets widely overlooked.”

“What happened to Livermore with his kid was awful, but do you really think that was the first time he'd done Pablo's powder? ‘The missus has had a miscarriage, I'm a ridiculously high paid professional sportsman, let's do some cocaine’.”

Utter fucking cunts

“It seems much more likely that Livermore is making it up. I’ve seen one photo of the crowd in that area, a very diverse crowd to be fair, and they were cracking up when Livermore was doing his WWE impersonation.”

“I find it very hard to believe people would not have been appalled had they heard a direct reference to something as terrible as that and would have said something to someone or reported it in some way... It seems only Jake heard the comment.”

“This is purely a twitter storm with people jumping to conclusions. Someone sat at home says that West Ham fans must have been having a dig at him losing a child... everyone jumps all over it... West Ham fans who were actually there say that nothing of the sort was mentioned... that gets widely overlooked.”

“What happened to Livermore with his kid was awful, but do you really think that was the first time he'd done Pablo's powder? ‘The missus has had a miscarriage, I'm a ridiculously high paid professional sportsman, let's do some cocaine’.”

Utter fucking cunts
The last seems especially cunty

Utter fucking cunts
What's even more amazing is these scum said these things even though West Ham have confirmed that the fan did come out and say these things.

What's even more amazing is these scum said these things even though West Ham have confirmed that the fan did come out and say these things.

None of this suprises me. They are fucking retarded and, of course, classless...

I'm more shocked that most of you are surprised. This is exactly the type of knuckle dragging dickhead they are.

The same scum bags who mocked Glen Roeder for having a brain tumour whilst his family were in the crowd, the same scum bags who mocked Gary Lineker who's son was ill.

"We are a family club" were Lady Cunto's exact words.

Is trending on Twitter........he's a hero apparently

Delighted for him. He's had some challenges to overcome.

Pleased for him.... Put in some good shifts for us.... Considering Paulinho, Capoue, Holtby, Stambouli, Onomah etc.; I always felt things could have been different for him here.

Pleased for him.... Put in some good shifts for us.... Considering Paulinho, Capoue, Holtby, Stambouli, Onomah etc.; I always felt things could have been different for him here.
I also thought he played really well for England but of course, the fans weren't having him because he wasn't Busquets. Whilst technically limited he's one of those players that grafts, gets up and down the pitch well and supports attacks and defence. Good to call on as a squad rotation option, especially in tournament football when rotation is key.

I also thought he played really well for England but of course, the fans weren't having him because he wasn't Busquets. Whilst technically limited he's one of those players that grafts, gets up and down the pitch well and supports attacks and defence. Good to call on as a squad rotation option, especially in tournament football when rotation is key.
He's also not a pussy. He'd be helping us out right now.

He's also not a pussy. He'd be helping us out right now.
It's a tough one, he and Sissoko could cover each other, as the guy we bring on to sure things up towards the end of the game or play in early rounds of the cups etc.

There is a use with their energy and work rate, that's flawed with their technical ability. But I think every good side has someone of this ilk.

It's a tough one, he and Sissoko could cover each other, as the guy we bring on to sure things up towards the end of the game or play in early rounds of the cups etc.

There is a use with their energy and work rate, that's flawed with their technical ability. But I think every good side has someone of this ilk.

If only we could get our MF to click (i.e. get that boss DM and kick on).... Winks, Gedson & Sissoko will be perfect for such purposes.

I'm fearful that we could bring in the greatest DM in world football but he will still set us up in a low-block.

Given this predates JM; I'm even more fearful that it'll continue to be a blind spot and that need will remain an issue for our NEXT manager (whenever that is). : P

Back
Top Bottom